2014 NFL Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Bill, unpopular opinion time... Percy Harvin's fantasy stock just went up.
Disagree :p, I'd say it's about the same.

CJ Spiller trade rumors popping back up again, Eagles said to be one of the teams if not the only team trying to work a trade out.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Why would any team want CJ Spiller?

You could trade for him and he re-aggravates one of the many injuries he's had in his career.

For the output you get from him I don't see him being worth more than a 4th round pick at best.. maybe a 3rd round if you are desperate for a running back.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Why would any team want CJ Spiller?

You could trade for him and he re-aggravates one of the many injuries he's had in his career.

For the output you get from him I don't see him being worth more than a 4th round pick at best.. maybe a 3rd round if you are desperate for a running back.
We're offering a 5th rounder and a conditional 6th/7th from what I hear, I think Jacksonville is looking into it too.

Vice

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
The Seahawks should sign Maryland football coach, Randy Edsall to replace Harvin :dawg:Take a look at this snag
edsallhands.0.gif

By the way, if he were to tip the ball to one of his defenders while in mid-air, would it be considered an interception or a dead ball? Dead ball seems more likely, but you can never be too sure.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Might not be terrible then but what role will he play? With Shady and Sproles I don't see any playing time for him.
Yeah exactly idk what role he will play other than a money sucker. I mean we'll see but I really just don't see how he fits into the system fully.

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
Might not be terrible then but what role will he play? With Shady and Sproles I don't see any playing time for him.
LOL You cats make it seem as if RB's rack up 15 year careers and barely get nicked.
If you face the facts, you'll realize RB's are tackled every time they carry the skin and have to block guys in the box on every play.
When Sproles and McCoy are toking the leather they are blocking guys outweighing them by at least 30 lbs or more.

You can't have too many RB's, particularly if Spiller can be used on special teams. Wait until week 17 and all this will be obvious when division seedings are being set.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Disagree :p, I'd say it's about the same.

CJ Spiller trade rumors popping back up again, Eagles said to be one of the teams if not the only team trying to work a trade out.

He won't be traded, lol.

Wilson is known for throwing the ball around, finding open receivers instead of just targeting guys. Geno is the opposite, I just worry about him being in that locker room. Could be a malcontent quickly.

Vice, Will Hill is active! :yay: As if the Ravens could be even better right now, lol

pottsy946

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Fred Jackson down holding his groin, so maybe CJ has a big game and improves his trade value or gets to stay

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
Wow, just wow.... what the hell is going on with Seattle?
Seattle punted around midfield. Everyone from St. Louis and Seattle went left, punt came right from the 10 yard line, guy has couple of defenders, runs it all the way back for the TD. No idea how St Louis faked them out on that.

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
Best part about that return TD was that the cameraman was faked too.