2014 NFL Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/5829/jared-veldheer

Thanks Wedgie, for not re-signing our #1 building block on the offensive line. We would have had LT on lock for 5+ years, but no, now we have a big ass hole that has to be filled there

New Cardinals LT Jared Veldheer has yet to allow a sack through five games.
Veldheer allowed one sack in five games last year in Oakland, and has allowed five total since the beginning of the 2012 season. "He just doesn't get beat," said Carson Palmer. "And he's been technically sound." 2011 Cardinals LT Levi Brown allowed 11 sacks. 2012 LT D'Anthony Batiste coughed up 12, and 2013 Cardinals LTs Brown, Bradley Sowell combined to allow 11. Needless to say, Veldheer has been a breath of fresh air on the Arizona quarterbacks' blind side. Oct 16 - 1:55 AM

Veldheer is nice man, watched him closely in these last few games to see what we're up against next weekend when our byes up.. I'm pretty sure we got the cardinals after that.

Varus

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Im very confused at our offensive line, it was easily top 10 last year,and now here I am fearing that Stafford is gong to get injured every week.And its the SAME GUYS FROM LAST YEAR.

pottsy946

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
So i am now officially confused, end of the first quarter of Thurs night football and there is only one point in it, has somebody not brifed these guys that somebody is susposed to get creamed early on thursdays (on a side note Jets actually looking ok atm)

• Haha
Reactions: Just Kevin

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
So i am now officially confused, end of the first quarter of Thurs night football and there is only one point in it, has somebody not brifed these guys that somebody is susposed to get creamed early on thursdays (on a side note Jets actually looking ok atm)

I thought for sure that the Pats would blow out the Jets tonight.. but they are holding their own.

Varus

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Pats looked sorry as fuck last night lmao

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Pats had no run game and the D looked tired, wasn't surprised at all by how close the game was.. I had the Jets covering the spread anyway and they did so that's good.

TheTNHMaster

George Bush doesn't care about black people.
Reaction score
DID PERCY HARVIN JUST GET TRADED TO THE FUCKING JETS?!?!!? NO! :blackshock::blackmad::bully2::boohoo::gary::aries::bury::tyson::angry::sad::(:)cornette::silva::cry::bully::facepalm1::goatface::upset::finger::booker::damnn::ricardo::mad1::christian::robbie::sad1::harvey::walter::facepalm::park::notsure1::henry::downer::george::idk::mad1-61:

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
DID PERCY HARVIN JUST GET TRADED TO THE FUCKING JETS?!?!!? NO! :blackshock::blackmad::bully2::boohoo::gary::aries::bury::tyson::angry::sad::(:)cornette::silva::cry::bully::facepalm1::goatface::upset::finger::booker::damnn::ricardo::mad1::christian::robbie::sad1::harvey::walter::facepalm::park::notsure1::henry::downer::george::idk::mad1-61:

Nothing has been confirmed but yes it looks like they might've.

Varus

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
I literally just read earlier today that the seahawks wanted to get him more involved with the offence...lol

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Smart to make this move at this point in the season, Jets knew they have already lost it so might as well start building up the chemistry between Geno & his new weapon.. personally I think this downgrades Decker's value but may increase Kerley's value due to being the overlooked WR3 who actually has some skill.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Seattle will receive a conditional draft pick in 2015, which will range from a second- to fourth-round pick, a source told ESPN's John Clayton.
Fox Sports first reported the trade, which is contingent on Harvin passing a physical.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Bill, unpopular opinion time... Percy Harvin's fantasy stock just went up.