• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

2014 NFL Discussion Thread

Varus

The Lunatic Fringe
Cant believe we lost to a fucking missed field goal, a 50 yarder at that. Jim shorts parading around made everything 10 times worse.

TheTNHMaster

George Bush doesn't care about black people.
Cant believe we lost to a fucking missed field goal, a 50 yarder at that. Jim shorts parading around made everything 10 times worse.
Jim Caldwell was an idiot, he called a timeout waaaaaaaaay too early on that.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
BILLS WIN BILLS WIN BILLS WIN IM STILL EXCITED. Man we still suck at QB but our defense is REAL.
Iono man Kyle Orton looked alright for his first game with the new system.. he threw for 300+ yds (ofc he threw like 40+ times to get there but still..) He still has plenty of time left.. I'll tell you he didn't lose his job today going into Detroit and winning.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
After a horrible first half it looks like Vick will be at the helm for the Jets.

Drew Stanton has been knocked out of the game and 6'6 Rookie from Virginia Tech, Logan Thomas has entered the game and threw his first TD to Andre Ellington for 81 yds.

Last edited:

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Jets Leaders:

Geno Smith: 4/12, 37 yards, INT (Vick: 1/9, 7 yrds)
Chris Ivory: 7 carries, 39 yards
Greg Salas: 2 catches, 12 yards.

Jets have 5 first downs and 0 third-down conversions. This has to set some kind of worst offense ever record, right? :dawg:

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
I'm curious at how stable Levi's stadium actually is.. I feel like the box seats and offices are just going to fall over one day after a big earthquake or something.

Last edited:

Snowman1

Vick is a bum. Foles bummy ass beat him.out

When he was injured Foles outplayed him every time. Eagles letting him go was overdue.

Love how people were saying the Jets were saved by Michael Vick, Chris Johnson, and Eric Decker. Pathetic lol

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
When he was injured Foles outplayed him every time. Eagles letting him go was overdue.

Love how people were saying the Jets were saved by Michael Vick, Chris Johnson, and Eric Decker. Pathetic lol

Decker is alright, CJ0K though is a good compliment to Ivory, but they don't seem to understand Ivory is the better of the two at this point in both of their careers although CJ should still get a good amount of touches I don't think he should be their #1 weapon.

Snowman1

@DK James

bills-gifs.gif