2014 NFL Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
And yet things feel more hopeless than ever.

I'm assuming McKenzie and the rest of the staff are gone after the season, but even then, I'm not too optimistic about a turn around. Mark Davis needs to sell the team.

I read that Sparano is most likely going to be named interim... Sparano sucks at coaching pro football so, 1-15 season incoming.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
lol @ thinking the interim coach matters

it could be Bill Walsh's ghost or the kernel of corn in my shit coaching this team, the result is still going to be no wins

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Brady went home and banged Giselle while the rest of the world debates if he's still a winner.

He bangs Giselle, always [HASHTAG]#winning[/HASHTAG]

Varus

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
So great to see these super power teams falling down :')

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Hey @DK James how much of a chance do you give Buffalo at this point in this cake ass AFC East? Miami is struggling, Tom Brady looks done, Jets are the Jets...

Reactions: DK JAMES

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Hey @DK James how much of a chance do you give Buffalo at this point in this cake ass AFC East? Miami is struggling, Tom Brady looks done, Jets are the Jets...

I aint DK James but I'll tell you right now Kyle Orton better play fucking lights out otherwise they don't have much of a chance with all those weapons.. EJ Manuel may benefit well off holding the clipboard for that kind of experienced veteran.. but ONLY if Orton plays well.

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa
Ay, we'd be a 4-0 team if we had a good QB. And that's not just me being a biased Bills fan, that's serious. We should not have lost against Houston or San Diego and both games we lost cause EJ was playing below average. If Orton takes this opportunity and shines (which I doubt) then for sure, Bills AFC East champs.

Vice

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Ay, we'd be a 4-0 team if we had a good QB. And that's not just me being a biased Bills fan, that's serious. We should not have lost against Houston or San Diego and both games we lost cause EJ was playing below average. If Orton takes this opportunity and shines (which I doubt) then for sure, Bills AFC East champs.
Been a long time since the landscape of the AFC East shifted. Honestly would like to see the Bills win it this year. Seems like a long shot with their problems at QB though.

Reactions: DK JAMES