2014 NFL Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Vice

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Thanks man! Happy to lay a lickin' on that dude! :tough: And great showing by Geno Smith against your D, too. Awe-inspiring performance.

This Matt Asaigo thing is the craziest fantasy thing ever! He always delivers lol
31 points bruh! :woohoo: Even though I'm losing, can't say I don't have any hope in my RBs

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
31 points bruh! :woohoo: Even though I'm losing, can't say I don't have any hope in my RBs

Getting absolutely annihalated in both of my leagues, but am facing Steve Smith in both so I'll take it! :yay:

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Best QB in the NFL plays where? Green bay Wisssssssssssconsin! Why haven't I found an aaron rodgers mr anderson mashup yet? note to self.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Damn Eagles, couldn't get a single offensive point lol but our defense and special teams step up, what a flip floppy world we live in!

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Damn Eagles, couldn't get a single offensive point lol but our defense and special teams step up, what a flip floppy world we live in!
I know it was mostly because your OL was held together by paper clips and chewed bubblegum, but I LOVE watching the Eagles offense struggle like that. Beautiful. fuck those scumbags.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I know it was mostly because your OL was held together by paper clips and chewed bubblegum, but I LOVE watching the Eagles offense struggle like that. Beautiful. fuck those scumbags.

Haha. It was just so weird man, it was like Andy Reid was back in Philly all over again.. the play calls down at the 2 yd line on 3rd and 4th down were so bad.. Not having Mathis, Kelce and Lane is a big part of it but something was just not right about Nick in general yesterday.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Foles looked great against Washington but outside of that he has been pretty suspect. He was awful against Jacksonville and threw a bunch of screens to get by Indy. I don't think he is anything special, like, at all. Give Chip a real QB and this team could take off.

Of course I hope they fall on their stupid fucking faces for their ignorant handling of DeSean, but oh well, fuck em they can suck both my nuts.

Reactions: pottsy946

Varus

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Pretty crazy how well the offense operated without Calvin Johnson, not going to boast since the Jets secondary is awful but still.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Looks like EJ Manuel will be benched for Kyle Orton at QB this next game.

According to ESPN's QBR he's the second worst QB so far this year... Dying to know who's worse. I say McCown! Anyone else have any other names?