2014 NFL Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Eli has barely been hit or hurried . The new offense has him with the ball out if his hands within 2 seconds on almost every pass. He's thrown over 70% the past twi weeks and 66% on the year which is by far his best. Line is doing better than expected especially in the running game. Donnell is not a security blanket considering he's completing passes to several receivers and not locking in on one. Donnell is just a huge matchup problem in the redzone, scary really. Why not utilize it? He's not even the giabts best TE beckham is. Maybe you're seeing a offense finally able to move the ball with consistency. Outscoring opponents 75-24 the past two weeks is pretty impressive. I think they are dangerous. Mcclain solidified our defense and along with beason makes our run stopping good. Secondary is just flat out good (outside of calvin going ham) I reckon you'll agree in 3 weeks when thw giants beat the living shit out of philly. Maybe im a bit homer but Kirk flat out dominated the iggles d, as did the jags for a half . If Eagles dont learn to play a 4 quarter game they will also fall victim imo. I respect your opinion on eagles and theie offense is no joke that's for sure. Giants can score too though and have a much much better defense. Good luck in division. It's coming down to the gmen and eagles though for sure. I over rated redskins to start the year. They next level scrubby.

Varus

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
I have a feeling Ebron is going to explode against the Jets, he has to fill in for fauria afterall, I hope he does because we expect way to much from him.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Donnel in the detriot game was really good so im not surprised of his success.I hope these thursday night games start to pickup, they've been terrible as of late.
I wish they would fuck off with Thursday games. They are always LQ shit fests.

Opening night? fine. thanksgiving, sure. besides that? no.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Saturday games worked a bit better than Thursday games as far as quality wise but I get why they "changed" it, because there are so many big college games on during that time frame of the day.. still wish they would only have Sunday/Monday games though.

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
Saturday games worked a bit better than Thursday games as far as quality wise but I get why they "changed" it, because there are so many big college games on during that time frame of the day.. still wish they would only have Sunday/Monday games though.
Sunday is niche market of various sporting PPV's. I doubt even the NFL can compete with all those PPV's.

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
Sunday is niche market of various sporting PPV's. I doubt even the NFL can compete with all those PPV's.
Just stop there. Don't dig yourself into a further hole.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
so in the great Sharpy vs Dolph's debate about whether or not Whisenhunt was a good hire by the Tits, it's safe to say Sharpy won that. Dude's gotta go.

in my other league, wondering whether it's worth dropping Ben Tate for TY Hilton (could use more WR depth) and if there's any TE's worth buying low on. Any advice from you all?

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
so in the great Sharpy vs Dolph's debate about whether or not Whisenhunt was a good hire by the Tits, it's safe to say Sharpy won that. Dude's gotta go.

in my other league, wondering whether it's worth dropping Ben Tate for TY Hilton (could use more WR depth) and if there's any TE's worth buying low on. Any advice from you all?

I vaguely remember this but idk if it's 100% his fault for their failures this season.

btw South Park ripped on Jerry Jones pretty hard in the Ssn 18 premier and it was pretty damn awesome..
741d443904db5c8cb3acab657ed65cb8.jpg

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
100% his fault? No, not at all, but the personnel moves are baffling. Starting career bum Checkdown Charlie/Clipboard Jesus over a guy in Mettenberger who shined in preseason? Still going with Shonn Greene over Sankey? Why?

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
100% his fault? No, not at all, but the personnel moves are baffling. Starting career bum Checkdown Charlie/Clipboard Jesus over a guy in Mettenberger who shined in preseason? Still going with Shonn Greene over Sankey? Why?

Sankey should be 1,2 down back.. then Greene in short distances for 3rd down, TDs, 1 yd first down pick-ups.. If you're 3rd and somewhat long or 2nd and somewhat long than McClutchsir should be in.. Personally I would go with Mettenberger too, I just don't think Locker has what it takes to be a successful NFL QB without every position around him carrying him, he's just simply not a field general I would go with so might as well test some newer waters.

Varus

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Damn Nero youre such a genius holmes

Jesus College football is so horrible to watch. NFL>>>>>CFB forever son