• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
oh and what is up with Jordan Matthews? gots the dropsies like a mf. brad smith is ahead of him on the depth chart
Brad Smith's been ahead on the depth chart haha :)
DeSean never returned kick offs, not that you don't know that.
He actually tried a few times and was horrible at reading the spread field coming at him as opposed to the opposite team diverging on him at one spot in particular and just dodging them.

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
Foles was eh yesterday, probably not going to have him doing much. That Kinne guy did impress me though.

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
Been saying that for the last 3 years and we don't do anything with him other than keeping him on our practice squad.
I want to see more Barkley for some reason though. But Kinne does deserve something better with that showing.

Varus

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Im so excited to see Kyle Van Noy play, Im kinda expecting Ebron to do bad in his first game.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Brad Smith's been ahead on the depth chart haha :)

He actually tried a few times and was horrible at reading the spread field coming at him as opposed to the opposite team diverging on him at one spot in particular and just dodging them.
Ok well still conpletely random to bring up DeSwag when talking about a kick returner

Vice

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
@Snowman , you think Kamar Aiken is going to make the roster?
Also, are you planning on entering that "predict the roster" challenge? Sounds well worth the time for free game tickets

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
More about that speed comparison, but also Huff is DeSean's replacement so gotta brush him off and welcome in the young blood.
Maclin is replacing him positionally and likely production wise. I don't see what Huff has to with DeSean personally but that's just me.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
@Snowman , you think Kamar Aiken is going to make the roster?
Also, are you planning on entering that "predict the roster" challenge? Sounds well worth the time for free game tickets

Kamar Aiken? My money's on "no", but his splash plays certainly didn't hurt his cause. Assuming we're gonna keep 5 WR's. Torrey, Steve, Jacoby, and Marlon Brown are likely 4, so it's their choice between Deonte Thompson (still can't believe he was gonna start last year), LaQuan Williams, Campanero, Jeremy Butler, etc. So many options.

haha was passing on it because travel will be a bitch and a half, but screw it why not?

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Anyone watching Johnny 8 -Ball?

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
@Danielson what's the general consensus on Manziel? I take him as an injury waiting to happen, similar to Vick in his early years; He'd miss 2-3 games per year for injuries simply for being Michael Vick.
I'd prefer an Ohio native point of view, possibly a Texas native or a Manziel fan. My own shot in the dark may not be the entire tale.

pottsy946

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Anyone watching Johnny 8 -Ball?

Watched a couple of series if his before sleeptime and gotta say thought he looked none too shabby, bit suprised how much zip he had on his passes, a couple of drops by his wideouts didn't help his cause though