2013 NCAA Men's Basketball Pick Em Contest

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
I did two brackets. I'ma just act like they don't even exist anymore. My bracket got shot up worse this year than it did last year when Duke lost in the first round.

zigglerHEEL

Reaction score
Still have 6 of my elite 8 and all of my final 4 in the one I play for money.... still in like 15th place cause I didn't pick any other games right... could still easily win it if my teams pull through but I'm not holding my breath

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
This is also why I enjoy college basketball and March Madness. Anything can happen. This has been the most unpredictable tourney of all time. I've been enjoyin it.

zigglerHEEL

Reaction score
Hell yeah, watchin the unexpected Lasalle explorers in the sweet sixteen (when's the last time anyone said that) and can't wait for a big time Michigan/Kansas matchup tomorrow when the Wolverines prove that the beginning of the year when they were top 5 was no mistake