• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

johnny donny

Reaction score
hey wassuper my name is johhny donny connie yell if you want money

who else thinks the world is gonna end in 2012

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
I made a thread like this bak in the old old forum lol i think its bull

johnny donny

Reaction score
Bullsquat

Enough of this 'the world is going to end in 2012' shit, it is not going to end for millions of years, no matter how much more we wreck Earth in the mean time it still won't die for ages.

hey motherlover, when the world is bout 2 get ethered by a comet dont go cryin to yo momma (by the way, ur momma wuz good last night........ awwwwwwwwwwww yeaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh

johnny donny connie yell if U want money....honey,

Slash

Reaction score
Your Blue and if you think that the world is going to get hit by a comet go to the streets about it and start spreading the word. I just wanna see your crazy ass get locked up in a insane asylum. Don't go making fun of other members especially mods on this site you won't last long just note that. As for the topic of the thread it is possible it will happen its possible it won't. I really won't take it into deep research but as with my beliefs go the world won't end for a long long time.

Reaction score
Australia... and no, I do not ride around on a Kan
hey motherlover, when the world is bout 2 get ethered by a comet dont go cryin to yo momma (by the way, ur momma wuz good last night........ awwwwwwwwwwww yeaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh

Motherlover?

and what the hell makes you think the world is going to be hit by a comet? Cause I doubt that will happen, not for thousands of years anyways.

My momma was good last night? wtf has that got to do with anything? Are you a freak or something?

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Nope. The Earth will reach the end of its life span when the sun burns out.

That's it.

Truth

Reaction score
If we were going to be hit by a comet we would know 10 years in advance. I show a show about this a few months ago, most likely possibility is global warming. THeres gamma burst (star exploding near us) as un option, nuclear warfare etc. Mayan Calendar ends in 2012 because they didnt feel the need to go any further I guess, they would have no clue it would end then.

Mr. Mat

Natural Disaster
Enough of this 'the world is going to end in 2012' shit, it is not going to end for millions of years, no matter how much more we wreck Earth in the mean time it still won't die for ages.

agreed ND the world will be around for ages

newcreature

Reaction score
What you're really asking is when will life on Earth end. I doubt the Earth will end. Life on it may die out, but just 'cause nothing on the planet is alive doesn't mean the end of the planet. Maybe we'll be wiped out like the dinosaurs and something new will take our place.