2012 NBA All-Stars

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dademo

Reaction score
The NBA season has come to a close and that makes me sad. But it's never too early to start discussing the all-stars for next season. Here's my all-star lineup, with starters for both the east and the west.

East

Starters
PG-Derrick Rose
SG-Dwyane Wade
SF-Lebron James
PF-Amar'e Stoudemire
C-Dwight Howard

Reserves
Rajon Rondo
Deron Williams
Chris Bosh
Kevin Garnett
Joe Johnson
Carmelo Anthony
Brook Lopez
Danny Granger
Paul Pierce

--

West

Starters
PG-Chris Paul
SG-Kobe Bryant
SF-Kevin Durant
PF-Dirk Nowitski
C-Pau Gasol

Reserves
Kevin Love
Blake Griffin
Rudy Gay
Russell Westbrook
Tim Duncan
Zach Randolph
Steve Nash
Yao Ming(if not injured?)

--

Thoughts? Yes I know I left out Ray Allen, but I'm giving Danny Granger a shot.

Big Red Jericho Punk

Reaction score
I will break it down...

First five are easy, I be shocked if that's not the starting lineup next year. I think someone would have to get hurt not to make it out of those five in the East. Rondo is a most likely pick, but a snub could happen especially if Chris Paul comes to the East. Deron Williams will make it as long as he doesn't get hurt. Bosh is another guy that will make it based on reputation. Same for KG and Joe Johnson who always make it. It's crazy that Carmelo only makes the bench since he is usually a top tier scorer but with guys like Durant and LeBron, he can't catch a break. Maybe those crazy Knick fans can vote like they are possessed and gets in. Pierce is another guy that always makes it. Now your two guys are interesting picks with Granger more likely than Lopez. I like Brook's game but until the Nets start winning he's not getting in over Al Horford. Brook may have better numbers, but Horford makes more of an impact and plays on a winning team. I also would take Andrew Bogut ( if healthy it's a big IF sadly for the only Croatian Australian in the league) over Lopez because I just see him more willing to take contact. Both Horford and Bogut are bangers, when I see Lopez he is a scared of contact. But if the Nets are winning, look for Net fans to get him in constantly voting. Granger has a good shot because the Pacers are improving and Ray Allen is declining. Ray Allen could easily shut me up with a huge season, but I like that Granger pick and hope it happens.

In the West, watch out for Blake taking Pau's spot otherwise top five is set. Pau will still make it though either way. Love is obvious, Nash is still a shoe in, Westbrook is easy, and Duncan still makes it no matter what. Randolph will need to keep up his play but he's most likely going to make it. Rudy Gay is a decent pick, he could make it but I think Manu will make it as long as he stays healthy. He's a huge hit and Spurs fans would get him in. If he's hurt, possibly Stephen Curry to get more exposure because Marc Jackson is the coach and he will sure run his mouth.Yao Ming no way man, that guy will be lucky to step back on the court. He may not even be back in Houston, so no way for me. LaMarcus Aldridge is my pick for the last big man spot, he is the complete package and plays for a team that knows how to win in Portland.

Dademo

Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback. I think the Nets need to starting winning and Lopez needs to work on his rebounding a little more than he'll make it.