2012-13 NBA Season

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Y2J Enigma

The Artiste
Reaction score
Any NBA fans here? I am a big Kings fan, I have followed them as a baby/little child in their glory days and have been a die-hard fan ever since. I think we have a great team, although it is obviously very young (we have the youngest team in the NBA) so our potential hasn't been fulfilled yet. My expectations for this season is to fight for the 7th/8th spot but I don't expect to actually make it. We recently drafted Thomas Robinson with our fifth pick in the first round of this year's Draft. He fills our need in defense, a good leader, and he does provide decent offense at the power forward spot (I think all he needs to work on is post game in his career). Our other stars are Tyreke Evans, a scoring guard, and Demarcus Cousins, a big man who can score and provides nice size for rebounding. I think we have a great future, hopefully that includes some Play-Off success... Anyways, Mirza Teletovic has recently agreed to a 3 year, 9 million dollar deal with the Brooklyn Nets. This is big news for our country, as Teletovic will be one of the first Bosnians to ever play in the NBA. He is a PF who can shoot the lights out, can rebound when needed (although usually stays out of the paint due to his shooting abilities), and isn't a bad passer. He can be a great Sixth Man/very good starter.

Dicuss all news, trades, games, signings, etc. here for the upcoming NBA season.

mark_htfc

Champion
Reaction score
I used to enjoy Basketball but I lost interest once they franchised off my Sonics. I watch the odd game but not a great lover now, I did get NBA 2K12 though so that might get me back into watching it.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
I've never cared much about the NBA, but I follow it casually.
So I'm a Clippers fan, since they take the same mentality.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I'm a Warriors fan. Shitty teams from the Pacific Division lol, Kings and Dubs. Go us

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Bulls fan, currently having a broken heart cuz Rose won't play this season but we got Kirk Hinrich back :D

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
D'Z, I'm jealous of your offseason. You just stepped back and didn't do anything dumb.

Y2J Enigma

The Artiste
Reaction score
Tim Duncan has officially signed a three-year deal with the San Antonio Spurs.

In other news, Rashard Lewis is going to take his talents to South Beach. :jeritroll:

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Ehh I watch it a little. I'm a Spurs fan if anything.

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
never watched a basket ball game before

Reaction score
I watch casually, unfortuntely don't have foxtel :( so it's hard to watch but I'm a Spurs and Celtics fan

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Y2J Enigma said:
In other news, Rashard Lewis is going to take his talents to South Beach. :jeritroll:

Yea, Miami is winning AT LEAST the next two titles, possibly more. Adding two shooters like Allen and Rashard to that team is just unfair. There was a point in time where Allen and Rashard were the center pieces to a team that was winning 50 games, now they are the 5th and 6th wheels playing with guys like the Big 3, Chalmers, ect.

Miami might win something like 5 out of 6 rings or something absurd like that.