• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

2011 WWE/TNA TV (Raw/SD/Impact), PPV Stats

CMPuLs3

Crayo said:
So basically like the cruiser-weight division lol. Sounds good though, I enjoy high-flying wrestling.

No... until this year, there was no weight limit but they kinda messed up with the whole Abyss thing.

The wrestling is better on the Impact weekly shows so yes, Wrestling Matters there.

Crayo

The Boss
I disagree. Most match of the week candidates are usually from WWE in my opinion. TNA sometimes get the nod.

CMPuLs3

Crayo said:
I disagree. Most match of the week candidates are usually from WWE in my opinion. TNA sometimes get the nod.

It's all preference. I would rather watch AJ Styles and Daniels wrestle for 2 hours every week than anything on the WWE programming.

All the wrestling in WWE on the weekly shows are watered down garbage, even Danielsons moveset got watered down when he joined.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
CM PuLs3 said:
It's all preference. I would rather watch AJ Styles and Daniels wrestle for 2 hours every week than anything on the WWE programming.

All the wrestling in WWE on the weekly shows are watered down garbage, even Danielsons moveset got watered down when he joined.

I agree with the idea you have here however is it just me or have the recent matches between AJ and Daniels stepped down in quality a fair bit? I mean they had one at Destination X that lacked the spark of their earlier work for me.