2010 most looking forward to thread

• Thread starter Chuck Taylor's Grenade
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

biggs

Reaction score
Toy Story 3 is by far the movie I'm most looking forward to this year. Book of Eli looks good, and Alice in Wonderland looks like it'll be fun.

In all honesty, though, for me it's all about 2011, as Captain America is set to be released!

NinoBrown

Reaction score
[YT]dS4loPE2nuw[/YT]

She should convince you guys to see it. God I love Red Band trailers.

noumenon

spiderman 4 is a this year or next year debut,batman is possible this year,dont fucks wit my movies *evil face* lol jk. predictions tho.

New Spiderman is in 2012 kiddo. They just recently scrapped the entire franchise and are starting from scratch. Completely new cast, director, everything. They're looking for someone much younger to play Spiderman as they're most likely focusing on Parker being in high school.

Famou$ 187

Don't call me kiddo,fxck turd. I know it's scraped now. I just learned that THIS morning.

noumenon

LOL...fuck turd.

I'm hoping they have some SERIOUSLY better casting this time around. Topher Grace as Eddie Brock was just ridiculous.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
New Spiderman is in 2012 kiddo. They just recently scrapped the entire franchise and are starting from scratch. Completely new cast, director, everything. They're looking for someone much younger to play Spiderman as they're most likely focusing on Parker being in high school.

I always wanted to have Spider-Man's powers. You think anyone would notice if Peter Parker was black?

noumenon

A black Spiderman would never work. He'd be web skeetin in bitches faces all day.

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

noumenon

Please no...lol.

And yeah, apparently Mizmasta didn't realize this thread is about MOVIES you're looking forward to in 2010.