2010 BTB Awards

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Beer

I'd go with monthly. I have no doubt people will forget BTBs if they end the month before.

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
Well awards use to be every 3 months thus why we had so manya wards but i agree that worst btb and fan favorite btb should be cut form the list i posted. I think every 2 months might get a little overwhelming over time. i think every 3 months is a good balance throughout the year.

seX-Power

I don't think a Vince Russo or Worst BTB award is needed at all. We want to be encouraging bookers, and not making them feel like shit.

Also, in the first post, a lot of the award categories are pointless. The person who wins best match and best match writer is going to be the same 90% of the time.

JMay187

Reaction score
I talked with seX-Power last night we came to an agreement of Bi-Monthy Awards.

So the first awards will be in the month of March and will be for the Months of January and Febuary.

The purpose of this thread is for the face that we don't forget about what happened in January and Feburay.

All of you can go ahead and start doing some rough nominations that way come March we all won't forget about what was the best thing going at the time and this is the awards caterogy thanks to seX-Power for trimming it down.

Booker of the Month:

Match of the Month:

Promo of the Month:

Feud of the Month:

PPV of the Month:

Best New BTB of the Month:

Most Improved BTB of the Month:

seX-Power

Another thing is, I think that with all those awards they should be saved for yearly awards to make them stand out. What rules are there with nominating? How many people are we allowed to nominate and can we nominate ourselves?

Also, instead of Booker of the Month I suggest splitting the award into BTB of the Month and BTB Section of the Month. That way we can recognize a great BTB and secondly recognize a great contribution to the section, as in reviewing and just general activity.

JMay187

Reaction score
For the rough drafts you can do as many nominations as you want, but when it comes to do the nominations you may only select one member for each category.

You MAY NOT nominate yourself.

New Catergories.

Booker of the Month:

BTB of the Month:

BTB Section of the Month:

Match of the Month:

Promo of the Month:

Feud of the Month:

PPV of the Month:

Best New BTB of the Month:

Moonlight Drive

Booker of the Month: CMS, seX Power

BTB of the Month: WE IS GOOD CAN BTB~!, Rated R CMStar presents: World Wrestling Entertainment 2010

BTB Section Member of the Month: seX Power

Match of the Month: Chris Jericho & CM Punk vs. Matt Hardy & Kofi Kingston (seX Power, WE IS GOOD CAN BTB~!)

Promo of the Month: Chris Jericho/CM Punk Pre-Match on Smackdown (seX Power, WE IS GOOD CAN BTB~!)

Feud of the Month:

PPV of the Month:

Best New BTB of the Month: Rated R CMStar presents: World Wrestling Entertainment 2010

Will edit this with my favourites as time goes on.

seX-Power

to be edited

Booker of the Month: y2j__legend, Axis

BTB of the Month: Hometown Kid presents: Drizzle Wrestling Alliance, TNA iMPACT - 2009 (Axis)

BTB Section Member of the Month: y2j__legend

Match of the Month: Christian vs The Hurricane vs Shelton Benjamin vs Zack Ryder vs Paul Burchill (y2j__legend, WE IS GOOD CAN BTB~!)

Promo of the Month:

Feud of the Month:

PPV of the Month:

Best New BTB of the Month: SWA: The Next Generation by Andrew~Walker

Most Improved BTB of the Month: Hometown Kid's DWA