2008 Wwe Draft Predictions

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

vickymania

Reaction score
dont say like that..ECW right now is the platform for many mid carder's in WWE trying to get into the top bracket..but having said that,WWE needs to bring back another title for ECW so there could be healthy competition..

Reaction score
RAW :
Elijah Burke
MVP
Batista
CM Punk
Chavo Guerrero

Smackdown :
Big Daddy V
Umaga
Paul London
Triple H
John Morrison

ECW :
Jeff Hardy
Matt Hardy
Rey Mysterio
Brian Kendrick
Funaki

jonny-e

Reaction score
RAW:
Ray
CM Punk
?

Smackdown:
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
Santino Marella

ECW
Carlito
Kendric & london

HHHforever

Reaction score
Everybody seems to have a lot of people heading to ECW whih I don't think will happen. Due to the talent exchange they're probably not going to send anybody there or if they do it won't be anything major. Mr. Kennedy definitely isn't going to ECW unless things go really bad for him w/ his feud w/ Shawn Michaels. Also a couple of other thoughts: Shawn Michaels has never wrestled for Smackdown and at this point in his career there is no way I could see him going there. Also HHH definitely won't be leaving Raw unless Smackdown becomes the top brand which won't be happening anytime soon. So I'm going with the assumption that ECW will not be part of the draft because of the talent exchange so here are my predicitions:
Raw:
John Morrison
Batista
CM Punk

Smackdown:
Lashley
Snitsky
Umaga(Not sure about him, I think he needs to go to Smackdown, but if they were to ship Snitsky out they would need a monster on Raw so I doubt both of them would be gone. I do feel they need to send Umaga there though he could provide a fresh face for Smackdown.)

Vandy316

Reaction score
Raw:
Finlay
Batista
CM Punk
MVP

SD/ECW(Talent Exchange they will send them to just one brand)
Umaga
Snitsky
Jericho
Charlie Haas

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

i would just like to point out that not all of these are predictions. if it was a prediction you would be saying what you thought wwe would do, not what you want them to do

Evil Austin

RAW:
Batista
CM Punk
maybe Rey Mysterio

Smackdown:
Randy Orton
possibly Y2J i'm not sure

ECW:
Maybe Rey Mysterio
Kane
Snitsky
Ric Flair (so he can win the ECW title and be the first to hold the World championship on all 3 brands)

actually big show was the first.

:cool2:

SuckIt

Reaction score
RAW- Shelton (and give him another push which he deserves) and Kane, and possibly Mysterio as he's never been on the RAW roster and hes obviously not wrestling with the Cruiserweights anymore.

SD- CM Punk, would make a good US champ and before long could be in the World title picture.

ECW- Not a big fan of them, as the E clearly shoudn't even be there anymore, but I think Khali, Henry and Umaga could perhaps do well over there and make it extreme again, IDK really.

jrock210

Reaction score
Raw- Mysterio, CM Punk, Undertaker
SD- Triple H, Carlito, Randy Orton
ECW- Kane, Mr. Kennedy, Edge, and a new GM

vickymania

Reaction score
hmm..it could be great if Mysterio gets drafted to RAW,never been there( only for few weeks,i think)..
and yeah,ECW needs the high flying stuntmen..they dont need the big horror show's out there..they cant do Extreme stuff

JHar888

Reaction score
I know I already told mine, but I kinda think Mysterio will go to ECW...god I hope I'm right.

vickymania

Reaction score
imagine the ECW roster if Mysterio and Chavo end up there..CM Punk,Morrison,Miz,Burke,Shelton,Chavo and Mysterio...wow,that sounds great already.

JTG

Reaction score
ECW: Snitsky, Super Crazy
RAW: CM Punk, John Morrison, MVP, Rey Mysterio
SmackDown: Ken Kennedy, Randy Orton, Santino Marella, Umaga

fteezy

Reaction score
RAW:
Batista
CM Punk
maybe Rey Mysterio

Smackdown:
Randy Orton
possibly Y2J i'm not sure

ECW:
Maybe Rey Mysterio
Kane
Snitsky
Ric Flair (so he can win the ECW title and be the first to hold the World championship on all 3 brands)

i think ur late there buddy... Big Show already done that!