• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

2007 MLB World Series - Boston Red Sox vs. Colorado Rockies

Who will win the 2007 World Series?

• Boston Red Sox

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Colorado Rockies

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Travis40

So who's gonna win this year's World Series? The team that's won 21 out of 22 the Colorado Rockies? Or the team that came back from 3-1 in the ALCS to move on to the World Series in the Boston Red Sox?

I voted Colorado Rockies

NYKings

Sox. Rockies were a great story but the NL is inferior to the AL and it will be shown in this series.

MTG

The sox willllllll win. They are the better team.

How incredible would it be if the redsox and the patriots won(both boston)

Enigma22

rockies are on to much of a roll. they have lost one game in their last 22. they could sweep if becket wasnt pitching but he will win atleast 1 game so im gonna say rockies in 6.

PeepShow

The sox willllllll win. They are the better team.

How incredible would it be if the redsox and the patriots won(both boston)

Dont forget the Celtics now have a good team. And o wait, Boston College is # 2 in the BCS....LMAO. A good year for Boston fans.

That aside, I really cant stand the Red Sox. Nothing against any of the other Boston teams, but I just hate the Red Sox. I hope the Rockies win, but I just have the feeling the Sox will pull it out. Prolly in 5 or 6.

NYKings

Another reason I picked the sox (was in a hurry before) is because of the time off. Last year the Tigers finished quick and Cardinals/Mets went 7 and then the Cards seemed better out there. The Rockies are going to have 8 days off I think? That's a long time in baseball so they may be a bit rusty. Hopefully to see an exciting series that's over with in Game 1 but you never know.

My heart says rockies but like I said before it's hard to choose against the sox.

Travis40

I remember being in this spot 6 years ago in 2001...it was New York/Arizona and I couldn't decide who was going to win or who to root for. New York had just had 9/11 and Arizona had never been to the WS...I ended up picking Arizona in 6 and I was right. I'm always right in the WS Prediction...so it's gotta be the Rockies this year.

PeepShow

^That World Series went 7 games, not 6, just to let you know.....lol

And yes, that was a great series BTW.

Travis40

^I meant the outcome and I was close enough of the games so :dry:..my heart says Colorado in 6, but my head says...Boston in 5.

Rated-D

My predictions's undecided. They're both very good teams. You got Boston coming back from behind 3-1 against Cleveland. And you got Colorado Rockies winning 21- out of 22 games, which is too good. I want this World Series to go down to game 7, so it'll go down to the wire. Anyway, I hope this will be an exciting WS.

Travis40

FUCK THE SOX!!!!! Come on Rockies...take this game and I'll be happy. Make this damn series go to 7...