2 Sigs

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Enigma22

Reaction score
Krypto-Natecopy.jpg

DwightHowardcopy.jpg

only took me about 15 minutes or so to make each of these. i like the dwight howard one but i couldnt get the nate robinson one quite right and i gave up lol. what do u think? rep for feedback.

Reaction score
The one thing I'm not liking on both of these sigs is the light source you've put in, or magnified or whatever. In the Nate one, I'm referring to his left hand (may not be as much of a light source) where it's brightened. I think that would look better without the highlighting.

The Superman one, definitely lose the flare, or lower it, from behind his arm. It catches my eye and really drags the attention away from the rest of the pic/sig.

Nice sigs, none the less.

Enigma22

Reaction score
Did you add the sun-spot effect on the Dwight Howard sig?

I like the action shot of him anyway.

there was a flash there but i added one to make it look right. it looks boring without it. both sigs look to boring without the flare imo. maybe its just in the wrong place...

Wordlife

i really like both, especially the Nate one, maybe cause I'm a huge mark for lil Nate Robinson lol

Enigma22

Reaction score
i made another one thats kind of in the same format.

lebronjamescopy-2.jpg

idk if i really like it tho

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
I think the Dwight sig is a little too light IMO, I actually prefer the Nate sig over the Dwight sig.

Dwight Sig: 8/10

Nate Sig: 8.5/10

seX-Power

Dwight- I think the bright effect wasn't in the best spot tbh. 8/10

Nate- I think some minor faded brushing could be added to the bg. 7.5/10

Lebron- I think it all seems a little empty and plain and the text is meh. 7/10

Reaction score
Much love for the Lebron sig. Like XP mentioned, the text is a little redundant, and with "James" and "23" already shown, it might be unnecessary too!

In your first two sigs, the text was simply "Krypto-Nate" and "Superman". For this sig, you could use "LBJ" or simply "Lebron" and it would be a near-perfect score. Kudos.