2 great weeks of SmackDown.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Just finished watching it and the only thing that's interesting me abuot this show, is Orton v Barret. It's amazing how 2 weeks of non-tag team main events and actual build up revamps your interest, but then typical Orton gets legit injured -.-. I doubt it's going to be the same with Barret v Sheamus now, and will probably mean Barret is getting squashed, as Orton has put people over all year, and Sheamus has just squashed everyone.

But yeah, I hope this build up thing is a new change for WWE, it's so fresh not seeing random tag-team matches with this layout:

Feud: A vs B
Feud 2: c vs D

Tag-Team main event: A & C vs B & D. Sigh.

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
You can watch it here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qv_dSC3zS_Q

Tzesi

The Artiste
Reaction score
I don't think Orton was legit-injured.
He will return soon :)

Also this week's Smackdown was boring..

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Lol you not read the reports? He's legit injured. Slipped a disc or something in his back. It's just whether he'll get to WM or not. I'd love him back for the rumble, guy has been the best wrestler this year by a mile if I'm honest.

Tzesi

The Artiste
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Lol you not read the reports? He's legit injured. Slipped a disc or something in his back. It's just whether he'll get to WM or not. I'd love him back for the rumble, guy has been the best wrestler this year by a mile if I'm honest.

I've read the reports but yet I don't believe them :)

Tzesi

The Artiste
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Lol smart move to be honest.

I watched the episode and it felt kinda dumb for Barrett to throw Orton from the stairs without it being scripted.Orton could be "really" injured if he botched it.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
They've done crazier things though, it's the sort of things we cry for as wrestling fans. was a great segment, just silly to have someone like Orton who's had bad injuries in the past go down a flight of stairs. Could of done something more safe with the same sort of effect.

Aviancia

Jobber
Reaction score
Orton is a hard guy , He will return soon , Trust me