2 explosions at the finish line of the Boston Marathon

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

punk13

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
therock2
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
lita2
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
I try not to be rude but I don't think that children should be taking part in these discussions.
because i'm Sick of hearing news like this i'm a kid?

Very Logical.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I just don't understand what drives people to do things like this. To attack a group of random innocent people to get back at some other person or company. Pretty sickening that they basically created sharpnel bombs to create the most damages and the most injuries. Sickening.

Odd about the timing of it all that it happened when the regular runners were coming through instead of the top high profile runners. Definitely can't be a large terrorist organisation as surely they would have timed it for the end of the race when the big names were coming through and the bombs were small compared to what the major organisations use.

Hopefully they can find those responsible and just give them the death penalty off the bat and execute them immediately. No reason for people that organise something like this to continue living.

I could be wrong, but I believe since the crime will be tried in Massachusetts, the death penalty won't be applicable because they have it banned. This is just something a friend told me, haven't fact checked it, but he usually knows what he's talking about.

Ozymandias

Reaction score
I could be wrong, but I believe since the crime will be tried in Massachusetts, the death penalty won't be applicable because they have it banned. This is just something a friend told me, haven't fact checked it, but he usually knows what he's talking about.

Good. This should be about justice, not revenge.

Meanwhile... this literally made my jaw drop.

[video]http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/17/louie-gohmert-radical-islamist_n_3100254.html[/video]

This is something you expect to read on The Onion. Mind-blowing.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
That makes us no better than them, doesn't bring back those killed.

Ozymandias

Reaction score
Yeah, Chris nailed it. We're better than them. We have our humanity, we shouldn't give it up voluntarily for the quick fix of revenge.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
I never said anything about bringing back the dead now did I?

Live torture dude. Don't give me that humanity shit either because everybody is an asshole. Torture the fuckers, put it on TV to send a message. Bottom line, you want them to feel the full weight of justice, there ya go. But nah, knowing how Blue the American justice system is, they are probably going to try these guys as mentally ill.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I never said anything about bringing back the dead now did I?

Live torture dude. Don't give me that humanity shit either because everybody is an asshole. Torture the fuckers, put it on TV to send a message. Bottom line, you want them to feel the full weight of justice, there ya go. But nah, knowing how Blue the American justice system is, they are probably going to try these guys as mentally ill.

I'm not even against Capital Punishment, but Good God, lets just go back to an eye for an eye shit and start cutting off thieves hands again.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
There ya go Chris! Now you're thinking. Let's not give a shit anymore and just fuck these guys up. Make an example out of the pricks.

Ozymandias

Reaction score

2i70ky9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.