2 Big WWE Releases

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Enigma22

Reaction score
DAMN!

doesnt really make a difference although i really didnt see it coming cause i always forget they still are there lol

Airfixx

They fire all this great talent but keep Jillian? WTF WWE WTF

1. "Great talent?" Talk about over reacting....

What are Slaughter & Simmons gonna take away that you'll miss SO much?

....I guarantee you will not notice the difference in WWE TV.

2. Jillian Hall is proper - She can wrestle better than most of the diva's and plays here role well... Did you see her match against Kelly Kelly 2 weeks ago... She was great!

Moonlight Drive

....I guarantee you will not notice the difference in WWE TV.
WHAT! This will have an even bigger effect than when FU was re-named the Throwback.

Evil Austin

Wasn't Simmons the first black man to win a world title winning the WCW title before the Rock had won a world title?

CT Styles

He was the first African-American World Champion.. So?

That was a long, long time ago.

Evil Austin

Yeh I know though it is still a decent accomplishment. I mean it did open and pave the roads for other black men like Booker T to win the WCW title after him.

CT Styles

Anyone will win the World Title when it's needed. Just because he was a World Champion has nothing to do with his release; if everyone with a World Title reign wasn't released, WWE's roster would be absolutely packed.

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
Nothing really to big leaving here. Im gonna miss "DAMN!" at random times, and Slaughter really didn't do anything on TV. It's all good though.. nothing too big leaving.

kingovkings

Reaction score
Surprised by Slaughter getting the boot. I thought he was there for life. Oh well ya gotta do what ya gotto do. There is a few more id like to see go while they are cleaning house.

Hometown Kid

TBH, Simmons was the most entertaining part of Raw for 3 and a half months. Gonna miss that guy.

J

Gotta agree with you Dylan (HTK Dylan, not Dylan Dylan, Man it probably would have been easier just to say HTK than Dlyan, but oh well) Simmons pretty much made Raw for a while there I was just sitting waiting for him to pop up with his random DAMN!