Other .

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
For the main event, I would have Daniel Bryan vs Kofi Kingston. I mean, granted it is a somewhat repeat of Daniel's feud that led up to him main eventing Wrestlemania 30, but I still think it should be the main event.

Bab2781

Reaction score
I would've booked a triple threat match between
Roman/Seth/Dean for the Universal Championship.

• Love
Reactions: Death Walker

The Sheik

The Architect
Technician
Reaction score
Hell in a Cell match kinda kills it.. That's the last gimmick those two need... Just give AJ and Seth a wrestling ring and that's it.

Reactions: Death Walker

Village Idiot

The Lunatic Fringe
Banned
Reaction score
i would have booked Lars Sullivan & Braun Strowman in a Old fashion Strap Match in a Steel Cage

?

Redboy123@

Reaction score
For the main event, I would have Daniel Bryan vs Kofi Kingston. I mean, granted it is a somewhat repeat of Daniel's feud that led up to him main eventing Wrestlemania 30, but I still think it should be the main event.
The fact it was somewhat of repeat made the story and match great. Great storytelling. Not a bad thing whatsoever