17 weeks later...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score

giphy.gif

:troll:

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
I haven't even watched RAW yet, but she's reverting back to Emma? Awesome.

17 weeks of all those vignettes and trolling, it was finally worth it.

@Snowman will be glad about this. I'm pretty sure he called something like this would happen, too.

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
Its not 100% confirmed...but...hopefully we are getting "Evil Emma" back...
It really wasn't...God...my head hurts...
@Snowman will be glad about this. I'm pretty sure he called something like this would happen, too.
He did? Well...I wish I would have read that post...

giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Snowman1

Yuu

The Artiste
Reaction score
I think that something happened behind the scenes during this time, and changed the plan.

Maybe wwe was counting on Paige to come back as heel or something like that. Idk ... And you know what? I don't want to know ...
Actually I don't give a shit about Emma and this whole stuff.

Yuu

The Artiste
Reaction score
I mean, Emma ... Really?
I don't want to be misunderstood, I used to like her back in time, when she came to wwe. I used to like her segments with Santino Marella (a guy that I never appreciated. Maybe cuz I'm italian, who knows ...) ...

But nowadays ...? Who the hell give a damn about her?

I'm just sitting here waiting for Asuka to shows up, to make me jizz in my pants and keep jerking off myself (lol)

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
  • Haha
Reactions: Yuu

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
That people thought this was going to go any other way tells you how well WWE worked people.

It was pretty obvious by week 4 that this was all a ploy and a ruse. The vignettes started way too early considering Emma's injury and estimated rehab schedule.

I commend WWE for figuring out such a brilliant and hilarious way to work the fans and generate heat.

They literally catfished their fans. Gold star to McMahon

Reactions: Snowman1

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score

Thanks so much for tagging me for this :yay:

Man oh man... where do I even start to analyze this one... well Emmalina isn't a thing I have to type out anymore, that's a big plus...

As for Grievous's post, guess I should start there... I didn't really call this. Nobody could call "I'm reverting back to Emma, lol nothing" as the payoff... I called she was going to come out in a dress or something and berate the fans for heat, how they only started caring because she was in a bikini and how they're all a bunch of pigs... A more SJW gimmick would have fit the cultural times, but not the WWE times. Because what would she do? Go from this to calling out Bayley of all people??? Square pegs don't meet rounder holes than that. Suppose you can throw her at Sasha, where you can just have her being an angry person in general, but that may not work... Hmm. Looking over the Raw and SD rosters, the faces are so workrate-oriented that the only person that really makes sense for Feminist Emma to feud with would be Nikki Bella and PLEASE DO NOT.

The best part about this is that it didn't reveal shit. If you want to just say "Huzzah! I'm the same!", then here's 17 weeks of people (that aren't me) caring way more about what's to come with Emma than they did before. Fail to see the problem.
I'm assuming, knowing WWE, this was all just something they thought would be funny and she'll be back to the dance next week and on Main Event the week after that, which really sucks. Just roll with Evil Emma for a while unless there's a new gimmick for her. Raw needs new quality talent like a drowning man... well, like a man just thrown in the shallow end of the pool needs some oxygen.

Reactions: Prince Bálor

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
Apparently Emmalina was a "character" similar to Sable of The Kat...but Emma
either couldn't or wouldn't portray the character the way WWE wanted.

The thing is...they have already have Eva Marie for that kind of character and
that kind of heat.

Unless of course the rumors are true and Eva is leaving...in which case...well...
wouldn't Summer Rae have been a better pick to play the role of a "spoiled Diva"?

I have to admit...this entire..."exercise" has really pissed me off...and I'm not going
to hide that from anyone. I will admit I was a little...irrational in some of the posts I made...
but...the Emmalina Incident combined with the Impatient booking of Bayley's title win
combined to make me absolutely furious.

And for the record...I'm not upset that Bayley defeated Charlotte...Hell...Charlotte
shouldn't have even had the belt...Sasha should have won at Hell in a Cell and held
the title since then.

The title doesn't make the woman...the woman makes the title...but frankly...the
amount of back and forth with the RAW title has just become silly.

When Sasha first defeated Charlotte to win the title the first time on RAW...it
was a fantastic moment that meant something...and ever since that night...the
title has been passed back and forth and now around so much...I just don't care
about it anymore.

I wonder if Nia will get it before Wrestlemania? Have Dana Brooke win it...why not?