17 minutes of Battlefield 4 being played...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Yah saw this earlier today. Gonna be pre-ordering this later on. Heard there's gonna be 64 player match which sounds so fun (maybe for next gen consoles?).

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
I've always preferred BF to CoD, but had to give in to peer-pressure and play COD because no one I knew played BF. I dislike how big the maps are in BF though.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Good old Dice. I have a friend who worked as a sound engineer on this most likely (he's a sound engineer at Dice in Stockholm).

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Dirk Diggler said:
I'm not a gamer but holy shit that looks awesome from a visual stanpoint.

+1

Might have to get this.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Single player looks OK. I hate oversized maps with gobs of people for online MP though. Just doesn't do it for me. 6-10 players on a team on a smaller map is much better.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
The game seemingly has so much more strategy and realism. For example, when they're spotted by the people in the Jeep, he changes guns to manoeuvre through the path and sneaks up behind the guys. They don't just automatically know where he is like they do in other gun games.

I seriously can not wait for this game.