15/16 Football Season Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

King B

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Drinkwater left out of the England team over Wilshere, here are a few things that are more annoying:

1. Americans that support Spanish or English teams
2. Africans or Asians that support Spanish or English teams
3. That's about it

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Drinkwater left out of the England team over Wilshere, here are a few things that are more annoying:

3. That's about it
I kinda sorta feel your pain.

Sweden's coach has left Oscar Wendt out of the Swedish squad in favor of recently relegated to the championship Martin Olsson (who is also struggling with an injury). Wendt plays for Borussia Möchengladbach in the Bundesliga and is considered one of the best left fullbacks in the Bundesliga. Yet our coach refuses to pick him for nationals duty. Rather opting to use right midfielder Sebastian Larsson as left back when Olsson is injured......

Pop Tatari

Christian vieri
Reaction score
I am a Arsenal fan and do not think Wilshere should be in the squad hardly played but Roy has his favourites. Drinkwater is a proven winner while jack career has gone backwards, if you are not going to include him at least do it for someone who has played and had a good season as well like Mark Noble.

Pop Tatari

Christian vieri
Reaction score

3. That's about it

What about about German teams is that cool?:ambrose3:

King B

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
What about Europeans i.e. someone from Romania supporting a Spanish,Italian or any other big name team opposed to their own local team, that is the same thing .

Pretty much, but the Americans are more annoying because they degrade every other team and try to act like a mega fan of the team they support even though they've probably never been to a game in their life.

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
I support Chicago Fire. But they are hard to catch on TV, and they suck major balls. I still support them. I also support Atletico Madrid because they're good, and they are something different to Barca and Real.

Jeremy

The Showoff
Reaction score
A few days late but since I haven't been on the site in a while I haven't gotten a chance to comment on the CL final. Not the greatest final in the world but I was still nervous as hell. Real got pretty lucky to win that game but I'll take it. Ramos goal was definitely offside. Pepe is a loser and I hope he's not around for much longer. Embarrassing stuff from him in this match. I much prefer Varane to him, a shame he got injured and was unable to play. Oblak was pretty poor during PK's. Seemed like he just stood there and hardly committed to a side.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Can we all agree that Pepe has the best heel face in all of football?

Gav back in the championship

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
FB_IMG_1464903313667.jpg

MrEdzhuks

The Showoff
Reaction score
I have France beating Belgium in the Euros final. I definitely see Germany and Spain flopping, England eliminated at the QF. Italy also could reach the final, but I'm pretty certain, no one will be able to stop the home team. They have such a great squad too this year.