12/18 SmackDown! Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Soulpower

Screw this week's episode!

It was all about setting up next week's show which should be great with the two title matches.

But seriously.. Last night's show was solid if nothing else. I dug the opening six-man match, and the Backbreaker/Second Rope Knee Drop combo by Gallows and Punk was awesome.

Also, who knew that Slam Master J was actually good? That match between Yang/J and The Hart Dynasty was pretty damn good despite its short length.

xtremebadass

I always loved Slam Master J not just his gimmick, but his ring skills are amazing.

Great One

Yeah, Jimmy Wang Yang was pretty good too, lol. Don't see the big deal at all about the Harts, tbh.

Reaction score
Because they have Hart in there name

+ Bret coming back = push

(p.s. that repeating belly to belly suplex was sick)

Great One

Because they have Hart in there name

+ Bret coming back = push

(p.s. that repeating belly to belly suplex was sick)
Yeah #1 is pretty much it. I liked the repeating suplex too, nice. And yeah, the Bret Hart deal is honestly the main interest. They seemed pretty bland on the mic though, dunno.

I personally can't remember where SD was anything great either other then when Kurt Angle (no, not the recent run in 06 where REY was champion) was there, or the brief Rock/Hogan feud.

xtremebadass

Last good things that I recall from SD were Cena/Carlito, Cena/JBL, and MNM. That's pretty much it.

Eddie was always great though, there was never a dull moment with him around.