12/07 RAW Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

straight_edge76

maybe its a respect thing, Sheamus is playing the young, disrespectful role.

Cuck Fena

Reaction score
I feel sick for wanting Cena to win. However, I just can't get into the Celtic Warrior. He is being pushed too fast. Is he brutal? Yes. Do I like the match? Sure. Is he a good heel? Sure. He just needs more time to make it real. Basically, I think they should have taken it slower. Orton is still the top heel to me. You know, I would love a nasty heel versus heel feud/title match.

straight_edge76

Yeah, but it would be typical WWE booking for a Monster heel to be built up as unstoppable only to be beaten by Cena. Look at what happened to the other monsters he has buried.

It would be hard for Sheamus to be built up as an unstoppable force afterr being beaten by Super-Cena.

Cuck Fena

Reaction score
I agree. I also wanted to mention that I'd love to see Jericho be the top heel.

I just wish WWE would so something with Cena's look at least.

straight_edge76

Cena has the perfect look for his fanbase; women and children.

Airfixx

@ Cuck Fena: So, you've watch virtually no WWE/F since mid-2002 yet have formed opinions on the work of Cena, Seamus & Brock amongst others as well as who should be champ atm...

Something tells me you're gonna spend a lot of time covering the cracks in any arguments/debates you may have if you stick around the IWF. :roll:

MizMasta3000

^LOL.
Anyway. Im fucking impressed with the Miz. Im glad WWE didnt make him look like a total pussy and cheat to win

Airfixx

He's a heel... Cheating to win is no 'bad' thing for him. Makes Henry look pretty damn shabby though.

noumenon

Not a bad thing, but the clean win made him look even better than he already does as of late.

And did anyone else catch the line where Cena eluded that unless Sheamus was successful he'd make him a foot note in the WWE just like he had so many others?

Airfixx

"And did anyone else catch the line where Cena eluded that unless Sheamus was successful he'd make him a foot note in the WWE just like he had so many others?"

Uhuh...

IF this was to lead anywhere (which I don't think it will) then it'd be cool if they kept up with the disgruntled newbies schtick; starting to bring a few faces into the equation too.... Cena squashes all the mid-carders as one by one they call him out, thus bringing out a conceited/arrogant side in preperation for a heel turn against Taker at 'Mania...

Cena post WM-match: "Even the Undertaker's WM streak is a mere footnote to my dominance now"

WWE Universe: "BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!", "Die Cena, Die" etc.

All that said, I honestly don't think WWE have the balls to turn Cena right now, but I can't see where else they can go with this angle...

monkeystyle

Reaction score
They can and will turn Cena at some point.

They turned Austin, they will turn Cena eventually. They know though that the pay off for turning Cena heel will be much bigger than the one that came with Austin so they're not just going to throw it out there.

Airfixx

I don't doubt that they will eventually, and agree with the remainder of ya post, but I don't see it happening for a while... WWE are booking like ball-less pussys right now... Maybe if/when they develop another huge babyface.

So, MS, you reckon this angle WILL lead to a heel-turn at WM or you have something else in mind?

Sidenote: I know general concensus differs, but I thought heel Austin in 2001 was a) a well needed break and b) extremely funny.

straight_edge76

Also Austin was turned at the height of his popularity. Which Cena has yet to reach yet, he will be turned in a year or two I am sure, the WWE doesn't have a face that could take over where Austin left off when he turned like The Rock. HBK and HHH are good choices but they are not going to be around forever thus it would be dumb to turn Cena without a legit #1 face. Kofi, Christan or Ted DiBiase could imo be the person to benefit the most when he does turn.

seX-Power

If Cena turns for the benefit of Ted DiBiase, I will be severely dissappointed.