12/07 RAW Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Airfixx

I haven't watched ANY WWE TV since Jesse did Raw..... Have I missed ANYTHING at all? :roll:

During the commercial break before the Kofi/Orton match, I feel asleep

'Sweeet'..... Pissing away the matches people ACTUALLY want to see before the PPV again?

Makes me so fucking angry.... I spend nearly 2 months being sold the Orton/Kofi fued only to have them walk through some half-baked Raw match?

MizMasta3000

dude i layed down and I was out. I watched the rest of RAW yesterday. Miz looked good against Henry to my surprise

kingovkings

Reaction score
The only +'s i saw was the DX promo pretty gud IMO. Miz match was good the fact went over clean. I'm loving what miz is doing at the mo. I hate Masters always have but if I'm honest he was OK this week to be fair to him.

Orton/ Kofi wtf Why have them go at the Mon B4 a PPV =/ Way to kill there match at TLC IMO. Waste off a push.

Cena/Sheamus that was fucked up to, That didn't really do much to hype there big Title match either. So he kicks Cena in the head and puts that Bloke through a table. Great =/. Id much rather Cena beat the crap out of him or both beat the crap out of each other. At least that way we would have and even match set for TLC. This way looks certain that Cena id going over. If thats the case waste of a good feud.

IMO this week there wasted to good pushes Kofi's and Sheamus. But hey thats me. And things could change at TLC maybe some sweet swerves but i doubt it sadly =[.

Airfixx

Ah, well..... A tables match is a horrible way to crown a world champ anyway.

Pissed about Kofi/Orton tho'.

Cuck Fena

Reaction score
I'll go ahead and preface this post by telling you I haven't really watched the WWE since it was the WWF. I feel like I missed out on a good bit, but I had a hard time watching wrestling after the nWo/Attitude Era. Honestly, I have to admit that I was highly entertained Monday. I don't really care for the "Celtic Warrior", but he does his job right. He makes people hate him. However, I see Cena beating him at the T.L.C., which I will be ordering.

Cuck Fena

Reaction score
So are you are a fan of Cena? :lol:

I can't stand Cena. However, I hate how quickly they pushed the "Albino-Ginger Warrior". As much as I cannot stand Cena, I'd rather him hold onto the belt at the PPV. I wonder what WWE's going to do after losing to Cena? I just can't see him winning unless the title would go back to Cena on RAW the next night.

MizMasta3000

Hes clearly getting a Lesnar push...oh wait, you dont know who Lesnar is do you? :lol:

MizMasta3000

U havent watch WWE since WWF. Lesnar was around in like the last months of the F

Cuck Fena

Reaction score
U havent watch WWE since WWF. Lesnar was around in like the last months of the F

I wasn't watching then, but I knew of him, and know of him now.

I didn't really care for him. I do think MMA is better for him.

straight_edge76

I call bullshit. He was just getting his initial push around the time of the name change.

But MMA does fit Lesner better sadly he may be done.

xtremebadass

I still don't know why Cena is so pissed at Sheamus, so what he go sent through a table, get over it. He is more pissed now than he has ever been at Orton.