11-year-old mayor names Texas street after Justin Bieber

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

No More Sorrow

Reaction score
Caroline Gonzalez, an 11-year-old who won a "Mayor of the Day" contest, renamed a street in her hometown after teen singer Justin Bieber when she took office for a short period of time.

After a request from the tween mayor, a sign saying "Justin Bieber Way" went up on Main Street during a ceremony in Forney, Texas Tuesday.

Caroline said she likes the "Baby" singer so much that is why she rebranded the street in his honor.

"Because I really like Justin Bieber, I like his music and I like him. And I thought, why not have a street in my hometown named after my favorite singer?" she told E! Online.

According to Press Association (PA), the contest meant to get young people interested in municipal government. It added that Caroline is active in student council, recycling and community service projects.

The sign, which cost the local government about 20 dollars, was displayed only for the said day, PA said.

Kairi

Reaction score
that's cute but i'm glad it wasn't permanent