• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

1000th Raw

Irish Mark

Banned
Just wondering what everyone's expecting/hoping to happen on the historic 1000th episode of Monday Night Raw?

Let's assume Sheamus and CM Punk will retain at MitB and Cena will arrive with the red briefcase:

- Vinny Mac to open the show, takes a stunner.

- An Austin/Bryan What?/YES! off would be nice. Bryan vs Sheamus for the WHC with Austin as special ref. Austin stuns Bryan, Sheamus wins and celebrates with Austin and beers.

- Hoping for a Rock appearance. Maybe squashing Heath Slater or something.

- A DX/Lesnar segment is a must.

- New GM - still holding out for Edge or JBL.

- Cena/Punk segment.

- Undertaker needs to be on the show.

Kingslayer

John Cena cashes in MITB against CM Punk in a fair one on one match and wins. I hope I'm wrong, but I can't see Vince agreeing to have the 1000'th Raw end without John Cena as the champion.

Austin stuns Vince. If this doesn't happen, I'm gonna rage.

Permanent GM made.

Sheamus beats Ziggler again, LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.

Brock Lesnar breaks Shawn Michaels's arm to hype the match with Triple H at SummerSlam.

Undertaker Tombstones someone, possibly has a promo with someone.

Bret Hart squashes Heath Slater. I'm assuming he'll be the guy Slater jobs to on the 1000'th Raw, unless they can get Goldberg, which I doubt. It'll be a relatively quick, safe match due to his limitations.

RyBack squashes some legend who comes out as a heel. I'm trying to think of somebody who could be a clear cut bad guy while still retaining legend status. Dibiase Sr? I don't know if he's in condition, but he'd be my choice.

A stupid Piper's Pit segment with Fat Rod Roddy Piper.

Dean Ambrose debut. (Please? :pray-1:)

Last edited:

Rated R Superstar

I really just want them to do a good job. I will actually be watching this Raw(Hopefully) so I'd like to have a nice show to watch. A SCSA/Punk segment would probably get me to watch wrestling completely again. Although, I'm pretty sure you all know my feelings on the whole SCSA/Punk thing.