100,000 to Die at the London Olympics - Theory.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFHcOw9INj4[/yt]

Watch the whole clip before judging/posting.

I don't want to say anything but if it really happens, god help us. All.

My opinion here is within the 'neutral' section.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
With all of this in mind, you can't go anywhere these days.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Are we under some threat of a potential attack? Yes but every large event will hold that burden, especially with our recent crusades supporting America's democracy push in the middle east. Is this guy reaching to get a possible reason? Yes also, some of his evidence is very shaky to me personally, for example the mascot being single eyes which is a representative of the apparent illuminati activity, yet his ignores the eye is the incorrect shape, as the illumanti is represented by a human eye whilst this one is a square. This just strikes me as another conspiracy theory formed to get hits on YouTube.

Reaction score
5b2b66af547aebc76f28edb8f53a4478.jpg

Testify

Bully
Reaction score
Website
i.imgur.com
Be honest, what are perchents of this bullshit actually happening? Stupid theorys. I believe in some, but some are just dumb. The all ZionDOT stuff seems incredibly artificial or whatever. Not buying it, bottom line.

#Heel1

The Artiste
Reaction score
I don't believe by any means that the entire world is going to end in 2012. To the skeptics though (Testify), a smaller event like this is a more realistic possibility.

Not saying it will happen, but I'd give it a 20:80 chance right now.

Anonymous

The Artiste
Reaction score
Arab terrorists wouldn't target Britain; there's too high a potential of killing too many of their relatives.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Anonymous said:
Arab terrorists wouldn't target Britain; there's too high a potential of killing too many of their relatives.

This is a real good possible outcome.

Anonymous

The Artiste
Reaction score
Jose Tortilla said:
This is a real good possible outcome.

I was making a joke on how over-populated by immigrants England is.

I don't actually care about this subject, or any other subject on national conspiracy for that matter, because I have better things to do than to falsely follow conspiracies by some paranoid nut-job.
People who waste their time with these are as bad as the people who believed Harold Camping when he said the world was going to end in May, 2011.

If there were to be an attack on the Olympics, it will solely be because of the amount of people attending it and not because of some conspiracy that the BBC pointed out 8 years ago.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Anonymous said:
I was making a joke on how over-populated by immigrants England is.

I don't actually care about this subject, or any other subject on national conspiracy for that matter, because I have better things to do than to falsely follow conspiracies by some paranoid nut-job.
People who waste their time with these are as bad as the people who believed Harold Camping when he said the world was going to end in May, 2011.

If there were to be an attack on the Olympics, it will solely be because of the amount of people attending it and not because of some conspiracy that the BBC pointed out 8 years ago.

Same here with immigrants. How are your thoughts about the 2012 happening?

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
Will watch the video later so won't judge. As for 2012 end of the world - utter pish.

Infact I will elaborate, why should I believe the Mayans when they were stupid enough to kill themselves off by throwing dead bodies into their water supply.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
R'Albin said:
I'm not sure whether you questioning my opinion or the word definition :p

If it's the latter then total bullshit basically...

Thanks, Google didn't gave me the answer! lol