+10 rep for anyone who successfully recommends me a movie.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
I owe you rep. I watched half of it and fell asleep, and have since forgot to watch the rest... :urm:

You still get your rep.

You fell asleep during that? Damn i hope you were tired, movie isnt a fast mover, but damn good in my book.

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Crayo said:
I owe you rep. I watched half of it and fell asleep, and have since forgot to watch the rest... :urm:

You still get your rep.

:shock: The hell you say!

OK, read your explanation to Aids.... Understandable, but still. Hope you're more awake and can finish it up sometime. Awesome movie.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Blow. Johnny Depp at his finest, watching it now and i cant think of anything that is even close to how great this is. I assume you've seen it, but assuming makes an ass out of u and me :haha:

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
GrammarNazi82 said:
:shock: The hell you say!

OK, read your explanation to Aids.... Understandable, but still. Hope you're more awake and can finish it up sometime. Awesome movie.

GTFO out and make it 15 rep, put those titties on the keyboard and give me what i need. Dolphs is good for now, let me upgrade you.

RoyalRaven

Fooqy Booqy Biggest Gamer Winner!
Banned
Reaction score
If you haven't seen it Pineapple Express or Wreck it Ralph! Best movie of 2013!

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Haggard.
1fba12fcc2d8ca56dbcad7bcbb6f87d9.jpg

Seriously man, this movie is fucking awesome. Do it.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Hesher.

A young boy has lost his mother and is losing touch with his father and the world around him. Then he meets Hesher who manages to make his life even more chaotic.