10 Proofs' of Gawd's Existence

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Truth

Reaction score
You gotta think of how dumb you sound. "God has powers" thats so Blue. Gandolf teh Great has powers, not god.

Wrestling Station

You gotta think of how dumb you sound. "God has powers" thats so Blue. Gandolf teh Great has powers, not god.

who's dumb? me or you for not using your brain to know the truth about life?

Brain is located in your head for a purpose, to think to differentiate between good and bad, between things and for to support your life, but being so dumb that you only use it to only know how to live and eat, and how to fuck, where there is a better reason for having a brain.

Only if you know how to use that organ located inside your thick skull, then say the word dumb.

Truth

Reaction score
Yeah I use it. I use it to realise there cant be some guy with super powers conjuring worlds. Did he only conjure Earth? If so how did Mars...Jupiter etc get here? There all planets and were created over millions upon billions of years of shit flyin around. When was the VERY VERY beggining? Thats a very tough question but my answer is there wasnt. There used to be absolutely nothing until rifts in space started to occur. Again I'm no scientist but thats more logical then a God creating himself and then conjuring worlds.

Why do we live? To live life the way you want to live it. Life is a beutiful thing and we just happen to be the most dominant species. Why? Evolution, we evolved to teh most advanced stage out of any thing else.

Nation

Yeah I use it. I use it to realise there cant be some guy with super powers conjuring worlds. Did he only conjure Earth? If so how did Mars...Jupiter etc get here? There all planets and were created over millions upon billions of years of shit flyin around. When was the VERY VERY beggining? Thats a very tough question but my answer is there wasnt. There used to be absolutely nothing until rifts in space started to occur. Again I'm no scientist but thats more logical then a God creating himself and then conjuring worlds.

Why do we live? To live life the way you want to live it. Life is a beutiful thing and we just happen to be the most dominant species. Why? Evolution, we evolved to teh most advanced stage out of any thing else.

The universe just can't create itself. Rifts in space couldn't have occured because there was nothing.

Wrestling Station

^^lol, no and NO!

The human is if not the weakest creature created!!
Can you lift something 10 times your weight? Nope!

Can you fly? Nope!

Can you swim a whole day? Nope!

Can you live without shitting for more than 4 days?? Nope!

Can you live without water/food for more than a week? Nope!

Can you stay awake without sleeping for your whole life?? Nope!

Can you create a particle? can you create a planet? Nope Nope!

Can you control the path of a planet and actually add a gravity into a planet? Nope!!

Can you create anything from zero without using anything God made?? NOPE!!

God created your brain, now if you use your brain in evil thoughts then you will be punished.

When you use it for good things and help people, then you got to be awarded.

If you dont follow what God ordered you to do, then you are doomed. Plain and simple. Use your brain to think of what will happen if you dont follow what God told you to do? do you think that you will slip out without actually being punished?? you think that God gave you all the good things and not waiting for anything in return from you??

Damn.. you need to note down this to remind you that you have duties in your life you MUST do or else!! kiss your after life a goodbye and you will never going to change the fact of you being tortured in hell forever.

Truth

Reaction score
The universe just can't create itself. Rifts in space couldn't have occured because there was nothing.

That was kind of bate and you took it. Yes there was nothing so how was it created? Just like God. The Human Mind cant comprehend it, but a scientific fact on how space was created will be much more beleivable then a religious one. Religion was made a whiles back to explain occurences such as rain and thunder. Then it kept going on and in certain religions was made to scare people into being a good person (christianity). Now as we continue to advance through time and see that science is doing all of this, you should think that it created us since its defintly the reason were still a thriving nation for the most part. Without science (im talking about all the many branches) who knows what our world would be like today. Some branches of science comes from our mind along with materials, God doesnt go into our minds and take control of us. Its the human mind which is a very powerful thing, on its own, that very person doing stuff on his own.

Truth

Reaction score
^^lol, no and NO!

The human is if not the weakest creature created!!
Can you lift something 10 times your weight? Nope!

Can you fly? Nope!

Can you swim a whole day? Nope!

Can you live without shitting for more than 4 days?? Nope!

Can you live without water/food for more than a week? Nope!

Can you stay awake without sleeping for your whole life?? Nope!

Can you create a particle? can you create a planet? Nope Nope!

Can you control the path of a planet and actually add a gravity into a planet? Nope!!

Can you create anything from zero without using anything God made?? NOPE!!

God created your brain, now if you use your brain in evil thoughts then you will be punished.

When you use it for good things and help people, then you got to be awarded.

If you dont follow what God ordered you to do, then you are doomed. Plain and simple. Use your brain to think of what will happen if you dont follow what God told you to do? do you think that you will slip out without actually being punished?? you think that God gave you all the good things and not waiting for anything in return from you??

Damn.. you need to note down this to remind you that you have duties in your life you MUST do or else!! kiss your after life a goodbye and you will never going to change the fact of you being tortured in hell forever.

Then again can any other creature read? NO

Walk on two legs? Almost every creature NO

Ability to comprehend the amount we can? NO

Can fish walk? NO

the list goes on, that point was useless. Every creature has there own attributes just like every indivudual human does. We just happen to have the most complex and powerful brain and ability to walk on two feet which makes us the lead dog. I dont see the world running by dogs who have human pets.

If I dont do what God tells me to do Im doomed? So basically he's a dictator correct? I do whatever the fuck I want to do because Im an individual.

Whats the point of having normal life if theres an after life? There is only one life and you live it to your best ability. Be the best you can be. I dont need God to influence me to do this.

http://science.hq.nasa.gov/universe/science/bang.html

The Rated R CMStar

Without Death world would be a chaos, I think that answer by itself.

Pain is important, let's use a Truth's word here. Pain helps us "evolve". It teach us, why the fuck do you don't put you hand in the middle of fire, because it freaking hurts. If pain didn't exist you would watch you hand being carbonized in front of you and don't feel a thing. Through time the fact that things like this hurt has made us advance.

Truth, why the fuck does a cow needs to read?, or a tiger to walk on two legs? Our supposed advantages are just plain useless in a general point of view.

God doesnt go into our minds and take control of us. Its the human mind which is a very powerful thing, on its own, that very person doing stuff on his own.

How can you say with a straight face that our mind and body comes from a bunch of not previously existing materials that without a reason started exploding?

And maybe God doesn't enters your brain every time you do or think something, but he puts that spark on it that makes it advance, get interest in something, etc...

Reaction score
i believe God exists and im a Christian so.... yeah....

vvv and are you a Christian? vvv

God do excist. Our small minds cant explain that fact.

Who made God? damn, you cant even say that.. God means being above all, so nobody made him.

God is the most respectful thing ever excisted.

Why are we born? is a long story, to keep it short, if you are drinking, eating, breathing oxygen and living, then think of why and how all of this happend? what is the cause of all of this?
Why evil and good excist? this is the reason of why hell and heaven excist.

If you dont believe in God, then you will be the biggest loser.
If you do believe in God and worship him and be good to people, then you will be the biggest winner at the end, that is living in heaven than tortured in hell with all the evil creatures (whether are humans, genes or even devils)

And one thing, think about how small we are compared to the universe. So imagine how big is God compared to the tiny universe towards him.

Think, its your choice, wanted heaven or hell at the end of life?

Wanted to get the biggest prize? then do for your after life.

I know that there are too many un-believers, which is making me really pitty on them and feel sorry on how those guys got to be like that.

Too bad, but who cares? its your fuckin life and after life, whether you win or lose, you and its only you who will suffer the consequences.

ncryan10

Reaction score
God do excist. Our small minds cant explain that fact.

Who made God? damn, you cant even say that.. God means being above all, so nobody made him.

God is the most respectful thing ever excisted.

Why are we born? is a long story, to keep it short, if you are drinking, eating, breathing oxygen and living, then think of why and how all of this happend? what is the cause of all of this?
Why evil and good excist? this is the reason of why hell and heaven excist.

If you dont believe in God, then you will be the biggest loser.
If you do believe in God and worship him and be good to people, then you will be the biggest winner at the end, that is living in heaven than tortured in hell with all the evil creatures (whether are humans, genes or even devils)

And one thing, think about how small we are compared to the universe. So imagine how big is God compared to the tiny universe towards him.

Think, its your choice, wanted heaven or hell at the end of life?

Wanted to get the biggest prize? then do for your after life.

I know that there are too many un-believers, which is making me really pitty on them and feel sorry on how those guys got to be like that.

Too bad, but who cares? its your fuckin life and after life, whether you win or lose, you and its only you who will suffer the consequences.

cant be more correct

for all the non belivers your going to face god and when you do he will sentence you to hell for the belivers you will recive your gift heaven no evil just good no wars just peace

Shay-rett

Reaction score
Alright, I am an athiest. When I was reading this thread there were some things I agreed with and some I disagreed with. And then there were some that kind of pissed me off, to be honest. I respect how everyone is giving there opinion, that's all good. But I've seen a few that it seems like they are pushing their religion on everyone.

Here's one from the post above.
for all the non belivers your going to face god and when you do he will sentence you to hell for the belivers you will recive your gift heaven no evil just good no wars just peace

Don't even go there. Just because you believe in God does not give you the right to try pushing your religion on the non-believers by trying to scare them with that bible hugging bullshit. You believe in God. It's your choice. Leave it at that.

Now in my opinion, I believe in the scientific approach. Nobody knew about science way back in the day. And when someone came up with a scientific theory about why something worked how it does and denied the religious reason they were given, they were executed. And the funny thing is, most of them were right, but were executed because they didn't know any better then. Today, science is well-known and there are logical explainations for just about everything out there. Why is there a sun? Why are we on Earth and not Jupiter? The answers are there. As Truth has said in a previous post, I also believe that Christianity was made just to scare people into being decent human beings. Who knows who wrote it? I sure don't, nor do I care.

But that's just what I believe.

The Rated R CMStar

Christianity is not the point, the point is wether you believe or not in Jesus and God.

I believe in Jesus message, from a general point of view. And I also believe in the bible's message and lessons, but from another view, as the bible itself was written by a pagan, and many things were aranged to match the two religions.

When I look at a picture of a saint, I don't think visualize the picture of the saint itself, just his message, because the image itself has been created by a man. Adding the aurole(that is related with the sun god) and all that stuff if you know what I mean.

And you know the Church has made many mistakes, including the scare factor into people, but one more time, you don't believe in the Church itself, on the priests or the inquisitors killing people, you believe in what the Church represents and stands for.

And for all that questions, its true, there is an answer, but the answer is of How it happened? We are on Earth because it was the planet that developed the correct characteristics, but the Why is not there, or you can give an answer of why are we on Earth and not on Jupiter besides the lack of characteristics.

By the way, just because I believe in God doesn't means I am receiving the gift of heaven.

Truth

Reaction score
Truth, why the fuck does a cow needs to read?, or a tiger to walk on two legs? Our supposed advantages are just plain useless in a general point of view.

Yep and why do we need to fly? We dont, so Im merely proving WS's point rong. I never said cows needed to read, I'm saying each creature has there own attributes.

Reaction score
God is real. Sure there plenty of reasons that make us want to think he doesn't.

Pain and suffering being one of the resaons.

This is one of the best explanations of why God allows pain and
suffering that we have seen:

A man went to a barbershop to have his hair cut and his beard trimmed.
As the barber began to work, they began to have a good conversation.
They talked about so many things and various subjects. When they
Eventually touched on the subject of God, the barber said:

"I don't believe that God exists."

"Why do you say that?" asked the customer.

"Well, you just have to go out in the street to realize that God
doesn’t exist. Tell me, if God exists, would there be so many sick
People? Would there be abandoned children? If God existed, there would
be neither suffering nor pain. I can't imagine a loving God who would
allow all of these things."

The customer thought for a moment, but didn't respond because he didn't
want to start an argument. The barber finished his job and the customer
left the shop. Just after he left the barbershop, he saw a man in the
street with long, stringy, dirty hair and an untrimmed beard. He looked
dirty and unkempt. The customer turned back and entered the barber shop
again and he said to the barber:

"You know what? Barbers do not exist."

"How can you say that?" asked the surprised barber. I am here, and I am
a barber. And I just worked on you!"

"No!" the customer exclaimed. "Barbers don't exist because if they did,
there would be no people with dirty long hair and untrimmed beards,
like that man outside."

"Ah, but barbers DO exist! That's what happens when people do not come
to me."

"Exactly!" affirmed the customer. "That's the point! God, too, DOES exist!
That's what happens when people do not go to Him and don't look to Him
for help.
That's why there's so much pain and suffering in the world."