• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

1 vs 128

Better World Champ?

• Bobby Roode

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Buddy Rogers

Votes: 12 85.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The New F'n Show

Bobby Roode
001.jpg

Bobby Roode won the TNA Title from James Storm on the November 3rd 2011 Impact.

Buddy Rogers
rogers.jpg

Buddy Rogers won a fictional tournament in Rio De Janeiro, Brazil on April 29th 1963 to become the first WWE Champion. He lost the title to Bruno Sammartino on May 17th 1963 in New York, NY.

TheZig

Simply because if the history and the fact Bobby Roode as yet to defend the TNA World Title hands down my pick is Buddy Rogers.

Tapout

Easily the original "Nature Boy"

He really helped wrestling become so respected. And first ever WWE Champion. Thats something.

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Buddy Rogers was one of those guys who put wrestling on the map, plus roode has only been the champ for one week.

6timehitta

Honestly this is a landslide, probably the biggest one of the tourney so far. Roode would sell his soul for a career like Rogers'. Rogers could win this tourney imho.

Troy

Buddy Rogers because he was the first ever champion and because Roode only just won the title and hasn't had a chance to do anything as champion.

Slim

The only thinking I did here was making sure I clicked on Buddy instead of Bobby, you know cause those names are rather closely spelled :p