• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

X-Sterl-X

To catch you would mean I would not go to school for the rest of the year, never leave my room all summer, or until christmas, and just post random threads and constant spam everywhere. My life would seize to exist.

★Chuck Zombie★

1,300 isn't even a good milestone you attention whore!!!!! you should have at leats waited until 1500, but 2,000 would have been even better.

LKP

Does it matter seriously? How low can you go? Scrapping the barrel with topic names about your post count? What is this world coming to?

X-Sterl-X

Does it matter seriously? How low can you go? Scrapping the barrel with topic names about your post count? What is this world coming to?

lmao OMG I posted my post count, The world is now sure to end end 2012. OMG. Seriously dude shut the hell up. Your opinion doesn't count.

CT Styles

I know, seriously, posting threads saying how much posts you have. I agree, these guys are scum of the earth. Have rep.

MikeRaw

In all my years here, I've only ever posted one milestone, lol. That was when I hit 1000. What's the signifigance of 1,300?

LKP

With post count now counting in all threads people will have more now.
lmao OMG I posted my post count, The world is now sure to end end 2012. OMG. Seriously dude shut the hell up. Your opinion doesn't count.

I like the way you say that, only cause you know it sounds stupid you posting a thread about your post count.