• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

1/25 RAW Discussion

Quintastic One

I actually was entertained by this edition of RAW. No lies.

The tag match was nice and fun. Sure MVP lost to Show horribly, but Miz also jobbed to Kingston so at least they evened it out without only one of them looking crappy. I really enjoyed Vince McMahon making fun of the fans. lol. I also enjoyed the Carlito segment. I think he does a MUCH better job being the Heel for guest hosts than Chavo did. I'm just fucking glad the Chavo Vs. Horny shit is over. Swagger looks beastly beating the crap out of Santino, and Sheamus looks hella strong against Cena.

I mean, say what you will about him not being able to keep Cena down for a three count, but in all honesty? Almost winning by countout is even better in my opinion. Keeping a man down for 10 seconds is the equivolent of 3 pinfalls, 1 win via Last Man Standing match and 2 King Kong Bundy pins. lol. So in my mind Sheamus looked ALOT stronger basically beating Cena by countout than he would have with a clean pinfall.

LKP

Aw, don't worry... LKP is far worse.
Last time i checked i wasn't in a spelling class. Plus i do not use commas often that's all. Your over 4,900 posts late for that one Noumenon.

Raw needs to step up soon cause TNA is hot on Raw's ass.

The Rated R CMStar

Raw needs to step up soon cause TNA is hot on Raw's ass.

How so? Raw even got a bigger audience when TNA put competition and nearly doubled their rating. It's not like TNA was embarrased, but they didnt exactly were a threat.

LKP

Yeah but TNA can step it up a notch. Raw is always mediocre. One night i bet you TNA will beat raw in the ratings in 2010.

Mr Perfect

Yeah but TNA can step it up a notch. Raw is always mediocre. One night i bet you TNA will beat raw in the ratings in 2010.
Yeah and i'll believe that when my sh*t turns purple and smells like rainbow sherbet!!!!
Seriously with Hogan at the helm and the bang up job he's doing of running TNA into the ground I will be suprised if there is even still a TNA around in 12months.
Anyway,this weeks RAW was ok i guess,certainly better than previous weeks efforts im just really dissapointed that they are still beating us over the head with the guest host crap......im from Scotland so i dont give a toss about about nascar etc.MIZ jobbing to Kofi sucked as did MVP getting squashed but hey a whole show without Hornswoggle cant be bad!!!