1,000 I-Beams Stolen

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Viva La Luke

Reaction score
James Mitchells New Monster?

Ayy Guys on this weeks TNA James Mitchell did a Eulogy for Abyss saying he had created Abyss now he has destroyed him and that he has moved on to bigger and better things and that Abyss has been replaced. If you missed it here it is here
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6CRtAElWXBA

So anyway, who do you think is James Mitchell's new monster, My money is on Ricky Banderas from WSX, from what i seen of him on WSX i think he could fit the bill for Mitchell's new monster. What are your opininons on this?

Soulpower

Agree with it being Banderas. The only other guy that fits the bill is Matt Morgan but that's a bit of a longshot. It seems to be that it'll be Ricky who ends up as Mitchell's new "monster".

lord batair

Reaction score
and what about the fallen angel ? even if in the last impact he was stupidly tabled by 3D and Rhyno and joe.

phantomgerald

i think its ricky too, hes a pretty big guy but i just hope they don't give him a friggin mask

Evil Storm

Reaction score
what about big show?

he sign no contract with another company

Kevin Idol

Reaction score
If it helped Daniels enter the World Title hunt, I wouldn't mind it if that's who Mitchell managed. And it would kinda make sense since Mitchell hates Sting and Daniels has been hinting at a Sting/Daniels feud since his return. So, I'm gonna say Daniels.

Kool Aid Man

Reaction score
I'm thinking Big Show. But again, he's retired. dammit. I gotta agree with badass. I think it's daniels.

bighustle233

Reaction score
kevin idol, u made a great point about it being daniels, but its most likely ricky banderas. Nothing against Daniels, I would love to see him get a heavyweight title run, but TNA could use another agile heavyweight in their heavyweight division. I'm just upset it had to be another darkside/ half dead/ droned out/ monster gimmick.

No More Sorrow

Reaction score
DEARBORN COUNTY, Ind. -- The Dearborn County Sheriff's Office said more than 1,000 guardrail beams were stolen from a rural garage in a span of three weeks.

Deputy David Funch said the thieves struck the county's Manchester property located just west of Lawrenceburg three times.

"The first theft consisted of about 450 small I-beams," Funch said.

The following week, Funch said another 450 solid, steel beams were stolen from the same property.

"I was working the road last Thursday, and I received a call about another theft out at the same location. I got out here, and another 450 were missing," Funch said.

The sheriff's office said the third hit on the property occurred over the weekend.

"Lo and behold, this weekend, two more bundles came up missing from the same highway property," Funch said.

Deputies said they're sure heavy-duty equipment was used in hauling the huge steel beams from the garage.

But investigating deputies said no one seemed to have noticed a big heavy-duty truck, or heard clanking as hundreds of the beams were hoisted away.

"Without a doubt, someone knows something. This was -- and I think it's safe to say this -- not a one-man operation," Funch said.

The county's highway department said it bought the second-hand I-beams for $10 apiece.

Guardrails can't stand without I-beams for support, and with that many of the crucial posts stolen, the small county said it lost tens of thousands of dollars from its modest budget.