• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

09/06 Smackdown Discussion Thread: PPV this sunday lol.....i bet you forgot.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
I like old school Ziggler. He just needs to find him again.

I think he's slowly getting back to that, but to get back to full on old school Ziggler he might need to turn heel. Which I could totally get behind. I just hope they don't pair him up with another one of them women again. Unless maybe Alexa, haha.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
I think he's slowly getting back to that, but to get back to full on old school Ziggler he might need to turn heel. Which I could totally get behind. I just hope they don't pair him up with another one of them women again. Unless maybe Alexa, haha.
He just needs to steal my girlfriend again.

Crippler

Prove me wrong
You know those disloyal fucks are gonna betray everyone like they did Roman.
better do something cause this they are bringing absolutely nothing to the table right now. Also who still uses "Hard In The Paint" line what is this 2012

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
He just needs to steal my girlfriend again.

They should so a double turn at Backlash, let Ziggler turn heel by stealing Maryse from Miz, and turn Miz face by being the guy who got dumped. If that work, doubt it lol...so probably a bad idea.