• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

06/14 Raw Discussion

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Bret Hart calls WWE the WWF again....hey Bret, get your shit together.

Bret fires Barrett, FUCKING GODLY BARRETT.

I'm gonna cry at this point.

Great 4-way, glad to see Miz with the title again.

I definitely lol'd at the WWF part.

So if Danielson comes back to WWE I'm guessing he's going to repent for his actions, beg for forgiveness, and be a face going after the NXT Rookies.

-TJ-

Now I demand backstage assaults on the WWE guys by the NXTers. Hit and run style throughout the weeks.

NinoBrown

This is the first time I've marked in a LONG TIME. I cheered everybody on, King, Cena, Truth even Bourne's smiling ass! I laughed when I saw Henry jogging after them.

-TJ-

Yeah. Weird... It's the first time in a long time that I really got excited for what I thought was going to happen.

So far i'd give the followup to the storyline about a 7 tonight. I still think they need to do something really huge to close the show. Run Cena or Orton or someone over with a minivan or something. >_>

Does anybody else notice Jericho is/was nowhere to be seen? I hope that's not foreshadowing anything...

EDIT: Nevermind. >_> He still wasn't there for the brawl though.