04/30 SMACKDOWN! Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PeepShow

Best in the World
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
w7tcn6p
Favorite Wrestler
FOxu9qI
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
66EZrsh
Favorite Sports Team
OPg6il8
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
^Probably because you just suck

NinoBrown

Reaction score
Edge and Christian in the ring for the first time in over X amount of years and the crowd couldn't be more dead.

xtremebadass

Reaction score
Edge and Christian in the ring for the first time in over X amount of years and the crowd couldn't be more dead.

Well the lame crowd didn't knock the historic element to that segment. It looked like they were starting a feud, but I think that was just a tease at a feud in the future, no chance they won't follow that up.

SD's crowd is always edited, I bet it had a pretty good reaction live, despite the number of young fans not knowing wtf E&C is.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
I thought SD was pretty fucking boring today. I did like the Edge and Christian encounter but the gay Big Show one hit knockouts were stupid. Yet another lame thing he'll do forever.

maty619

Reaction score
I am sadened by Big Show getting the no.1 contership :(. I think he definately has started putting some welly into his punches, but I still don't buy it. Why have some guy who can't move and has no sort of history with Swagger, be your no. 1 contender when you have people with some good/great history with the guy, that can fucking work a great match (Christian, MVP) and can actually walk the length of the ramp in under 5 minutes. I hope this is just a case of giving time for them to be built up and then putting them in the title picture.

Overall a good Smackdown, I think they did well with what they had to work with, dissapointed about Chavo getting squashed and Edge turning heel :(. I thought the matches were good and so were the promos, we have already seen the gradual pushes of MVP, Christian and Kofi, this should be quite good. Wtf, at Teddy (or someone, can't quite remember) saying that Smackdown got the better end of the draft (or something like that anyway). Hmmm, will Rey and MVP become a permanent tag team? I'd like to say no but.....

seX-Power

Reaction score
I see MVP/Punk for a good while and then Christian against random midcard guys before feuding with Swagger after Show.

maty619

Reaction score
What about Rey? I know you probably don't like him (I know alot of people on this forum don't) but there is no way he's gonna be left out. What do you all think of Drew/Matt? Why the fuck would Matt stand there looking perfectly fine and say 'I will be back'?

soulpower

Reaction score
WWE blew with Christian.. AGAIN!

Why not have Edge v Christian, have Christian go over (Against a legit main-eventer), and instantly catapult him into the title picture?

Instead, we get yet another attempt at a Big Show singles push, which will probably lead to him NOT winning the title, turning heel, then feuding with Taker (For the 400th time) for no real reason.

Show gets a rub from knocking out Jericho and Edge (Despite the fact that Show will always be seen as a title contender due to his size), and what does Christian get? A CHANCE TO LOOK LIKE A FOOL BY TURNING HIS BACK ON EDGE! But hey.. At least Christian got to sing Na-Na-Na!

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
Wow. The spoilers really made this show seem good. Jericho/Kingston was a let down. Rhodes adding some news moves to his arsenal is good. Job Drew out to him so we get a REAL heel champ. The Christian/Edge segment wasn't as good as I thought it be. Edge and Christian are brothers. At least they were. Edge is apparently a heel. Big Show is apparently a face. And I get to see him go through yet another title title feud. They couldn't wait to give MVP the PayDirt could they? I wish he'd still use the Drive By kick.

The segments were all over the place. Shad's promo, JTG'S promo, Ziggler's, Chavo's, it was just everywhere. This was a huge let down.

soulreaper545

Reaction score
What's the deal with MVP's new finisher it's just Paydirt, so are they going to have MVP and Shelton use it or what?