01/04 RAW Discussion (Notice it says RAW...not TNA)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

xtremebadass

If you want to go talk about TNA's Jan. 4th show do so in the TNA Section, show it some love damnit!

Anyways Bret "The Hitman" Hart returns to WWE after 12 years. There is truly too much hype to this show as it is, so why not hype it some more! YAY!

Confirmed Match-Ups: (like anyone cares about these matches)

Orton vs. Kingston

Tag Titles (Jericho's RAW Career on the line)
DX* vs. Jeri-Show

I am also pissed because John Cena will not be in the house :(

Soulpower

I am also pissed because John Cena will not be in the house

Greatest RAW ever! M I RITE PPLS?!?

kingovkings

Reaction score
Looking forward to this weeks Raw. I really hope it lives up to the hype that is surrounding it. I also think we might get a surprise or two. Well ya can always dream eh ;).

LKP

Losing cena could be bad in a way. But he will appear on a pre taped video no doubt. Matches might be alright the two confirmed ones. But i think it may just be a good raw for once.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
It's amazing how much steam the Kofi/Orton feud has lost in such a short time. Something needs to be done to re-ignite that asap.

MC Rae

Reaction score
^ Agreed. It's been a shame it's worked out the way it has, after such an outstanding and fresh start. I think denying Kingston any promo time has been detremental to the feud - when it began with Kingston battering Orton's car it showed a different side to Kofi, he showed passion and no one seemed to expect Kingston had it in him.

Likewise, I hope something is done this week to re-ignite the feud.

As for Mr Hart, well I for one AM excited. By all rights, this should be a piece of wrestling history in the making. I hope it reaches the impact I'm personally expecting.

xtremebadass

I stopped caring for Orton and Kofi after Survivor Series, there was just nothing to begin with but WWE made it cool, then when it finally settled everyone realized WTF IS THIS SHIT!?!?

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
I've watched all of Raw for the past 3 weeks, and I still am not getting the feuds/stories. DX vs Jericho, Cena vs Sheamus, and Kofi vs Orton are the only ones I see. the rest, like the women's stuff and the entire midcard is just a bunch of whatever. I don't see anything groundbreaking this week for Raw other than Bret.

Reaction score
I still can't believe they gave Sheamus the belt.

Cena must be like "WTF".

Sheamus can't even speak proper fucking English.

noumenon

One thing I'm wondering. I think most people have the completely wrong image of the Bret Hart that we're going to be seeing tonight. I think most people are picturing
ic-bhart02nd-1.jpg

When in reality they'll be getting...
Sabu.JPG

The Rated R CMStar

I can only assume Bret Hart will "pimp himself". Sure he'll dye his hair and I read somewhere he's in quite a shape as he has been going to the gym (probably what triggered the "one more match" rumors)

noumenon

Let's hope. I think people may bit a little shocked to see the Bret many saw a year or two ago.. the aged, gray haired out of shape Bret. I'm not by any means implying that takes anything away from him. He's been through some serious shit and is after all in his 50's.

LKP

I do not care about what he looks like lol. Its Bret Hart damn it. I loved the guy in the 80's and 90's. I was not a hogan fan just Bret hart and British bulldog fan. When his music hits tonight i will get goosebumps.

Reaction score
Maybe Bret has been working out, but I doubt it. Hogan's certainly got bigger guns. Always has.