01/01 SmackDown! Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Soulpower

Its the first SD of the year... And Punk gives one hell of a promo to start the new year.

Discuss!

seX-Power

Great promo by Punk. All matches were solid. Beth's teased turn thingy was great. Kinda disappointing ending. Kane had a pretty great match.

Soulpower

I'd like to see Beth as a tweener. We don't often see that with the divas.

kingovkings

Reaction score
whoa hold on SD does not air over here till ten oclock stop with the spoilers plaeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeze

LKP

He is from Australia they get it before us cause they are like 14 hours ahead of UK.

seX-Power

Pretty sure those weren't spoilers- Punk has a promo on pretty much every week of Smackdown. And why the fuck are you looking in this thread if you haven't seen this show yet and you know others have?

kingovkings

Reaction score
Im not physic i didnt know that you had watched it and been on and put stuff on here did i. But as for SD punks promo was awesome . It was a pretty good show 2night.

kingovkings

Reaction score
You would assume right ;). Thanks for the correction spelling/writing is not my strong point. Forgot to use my spell checker.

phantomgerald

Why can't Jericho or Punk win the Beat the Clock challenge. Assuming Jericho loses on Raw, he won't have anything to do in the Royal Rumble. Who's Punk feuding with anyway? The fans?

kingovkings

Reaction score
Why can't Jericho or Punk win the Beat the Clock challenge. Assuming Jericho loses on Raw, he won't have anything to do in the Royal Rumble. Who's Punk feuding with anyway? The fans?[/QUOTE]

Yes and what a good feud it is some fantastic mic work going on ;) lol

Dynamo

Reaction score
SD was...... meh imo.

Wat is it going to take for WWE to realise that JERICHO is the fucking saviour of pro wrestling. I mean seriously, they need to hang all fuckin Brands on him. There is so little else I'm interested in..

Oh, maybe do something with HD too...

If it wern't to see how Bret turns out on RAW, and Chris Jericho, I would really give up wrestling.

leapyear29

Reaction score
i dont like PUNK! and hate his role right now.. is it just me i noticed resemble the face of the prince in prince of persia lols..he should be the one who starred in the movie haha