‘Waiting to Exhale’ Sequel to Premiere Next Year

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

03mnm

Reaction score
Batita or Cena

When they were pushing them both before Wrestleamania 21 (I think , I liked Cena way better.

KANNIBAL

Reaction score
Cena is another Hogan or rock, All show and no Go.

Batista is better even if I dont like none of them

phantomgerald

i'd definately say cena. hes still improving and is still young. batista is old and doesn't see to have motivation.

Nation

Well it depends on the time frame. If your asking who was better 6 months ago i'd say batista all the way because at that time Cena was getting booed everywhere. But now in the present i have to say Cena because either Batista is afraid of another injury or he has lost all passion. So yeah it depends on the time frame right now Cena is doing pretty good a lot better then 6 months ago. Hopefully Batista will get back on track soon.

Wrestling Station

Batista is 38 not 40.
Cena is 35 not 30. so Cena is only 3 years younger. If you dont beleive, go to wikipedia.com and check the date of birth for Cena.

Anyway, i would say Batista, as during 2005, i saw him bigger (as a ME competitor) than Cena.

Wrestling Station

Cena was born in 1977 on April 23..

2006(since he hasn't had a b-day yet) - 1977 = 29

Wow they have updated the info as a month ago they stated he was born in 1972 !!!

Anyway, thanks for the info man!

ChiWa

Reaction score
I can't believe I am going to say this, but I would rather see Cena right now. At least Cena is funny on the mic now and then. Batista has been pure shit since his return. Right now I am watching Smackdown on DVR right before Dave/Kane and I am sure Kane is here to job to this idiot.

And Batista won by the lamest powerbomb ever.

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
I hate seeing both of them wrestle but I would go with Cena atleast he is decent(i'm sorry anybody that says fart juice isn't great)mic and he has some okay matches when he's in there with another star(ala Triple H,Shawn Micheals,Kurt Angle,Chris Jericho,Edge,etc)Batista just sucks since coming back and it seems like he has lost all his passion for the buisness and doesn't seem like he has the drive to get better.

If Batista beats Undertaker at Wrestlemania it will be the worst move in the history of professional wrestling hands down so Vince better think hard and long about what he wants to happen.

Reaction score
Cena is hands down more entertaining in the ring, and on the microphone than Batista. Batista seems to be slown down with nagging injuries. As of late, Cena is more fired up and probably always will be compared to Batista.

Nancy Di Loreto

Reaction score
Batista is alot older than most people think he's actually only a year younger than HHH which is suprising. And did any of you know that Batista actually tried out in 1999 for the wCw PowerPlant?