‘The Human Centipede III (Final Sequence)’ to Bring Back Both Baddies

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
You probably won’t find too many people willing to argue that the first two Human Centipede movies are any good. The first one felt like an idea that could have made for a chilling short stretched for time, and the second ramped up the gore factor to keep from being so boring, but still didn’t tell any sort of worthwhile story. And yet, despite their obvious badness, everyone still watched them, and everyone talked about them afterward. When a project like this is so clearly desperate for attention it seems that it’s pretty hard to not take a peek for yourself and see what all the noise is about, and consequently there’s still enough gas in the Human Centipede tank for the planned trilogy to be completed. The Human Centipede III (Final Sequence) is set to begin filming this May and June in the southern United States.

There is some good news about the continuation of this series, however. Despite the myriad flaws of the first two films, it would be hard to argue that they weren’t horror movies with effectively creepy villains. Dieter Laser’s manic, gleeful Dr. Heiter from the first film and Laurence R. Harvey’s slow and slovenly Martin from the second were both skin-crawling, creepifying bad guys; and each in their own unique way. So the news from Entertainment Weekly that both actors will be returning in Final Sequence for featured roles is kind of a breath of fresh air in a days long trip through the sewer.

Most likely Final Sequence will follow in the footsteps of its predecessors by being a movie more concerned with shock tactics and stomach-turning gore than storytelling, tension building, or character developing (and its promised tagline of being “100% politically incorrect†points to the fact that it will likely get even more extreme in those regards), but at least we know that it will include some fun performances from a couple of crazy character actors. That should add some substance to the water cooler talk the day after this one comes out. You know, once we’re done discussing all the new ways the victims were made to eat poop.

I have not seen any of these films, I might have to check the out. Fuji I know you probably have so fill us in on them.

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Sports Team
timberwolves
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
MK6AEv8
I have heard they are terrible movies, so this is of no interest to me. I don't even know why I am posting in here and replying.

Reactions: 1 person

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
because you feel obligated to say your peace.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I have heard they are terrible movies, so this is of no interest to me. I don't even know why I am posting in here and replying.

I've not seen these either and have no plan to. They sound disgusting TBH.

---

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
I have only seen the South Park version

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
The first film was such an abomination that I had no desire to see the second nor do I wish to see this one.

Swinny

Reaction score
I am completely willing to argue the first Human Centipede is good. Okay, maybe "good" isn't exactly the right word, but I enjoyed it and it did exactly what it set out to do.

So did the second one, if what they set out to do was make a terrible, uncomfortable movie with absolutely zero redeeming qualities. The first was disgusting, yes, but it was also humorous and it also had an interesting plot. The second one just amps up the disgusting and takes away all of the other elements.