‘Goonies’ Sequel May Finally Be in the Works

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
It must be true that Goonies never say “die.â€

After years of anticipation, “The Goonies†sequel may finally be in the works.

Director Richard Donner told TMZ that he plans to bring back the entire original cast for the follow-up to his 1986 cult classic.

Asked if he was going to make another comic book movie, the filmmaker said, “If you call ‘Goonies’ a comic book. We’re doing a sequel.â€

Corey Feldman, Josh Brolin, Sean Astin, Jeff Cohen and Martha Plimpton starred in the adventure comedy. Donner didn’t mention whether the film will follow the gang 28 years later or feature them in cameo roles.

While promoting “Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles†last year, Astin told IGN that he was absolutely positive that a sequel would be shot. Sequel buzz has only amplified since then.

“It will happen,†he said. “I’m 1000 percent certain there will be a sequel. I will bet my children on it.â€

I only want to see this if the Original Goonies were in this as parents and their kids go on an adventure.