Zomg!! Jim Ross Is Teh Fyrud

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kaedon

Reaction score
Last night on RAW, Jim Ross made a factual error during his commentary. When Jeff Hardy made his entrance, Ross stated that Hardy hopes to follow in Hulk Hogan's and Triple H's footsteps by holding both the WWE Heavyweight Championship and the Intercontinental Championship. Based on the video clip WWE aired last week from WrestleMania 6, it was actually The Ultimate Warrior (not Hogan) who held both titles. Warrior defeated Hogan for the honor.
Credit: LordsOfPain.net

JR'S CAREER IS OVER ONCE THIS GETS OUT!!!

Soulpower

How dare that fat bastard disrespect the legend that is The Ultimate Warrior?

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Seriously I'm watching Raw, and that just happened and I was nope. That was wrong.

Tsaalyo Phoenix

Reaction score
JR has been getting a lot of stuff wrong lately. I've seen him refer to Jeff's Whisper in the Wind as the Twist of Fate more than once. Years of pressure are finally getting to him, lol.

HHHforever

Reaction score
I agree, that 2 year deal that JR just got is definitely going to be terminate immediately and he'll probably get kicked out of the WWE Hall of Fame.

Complete no story there, JR makes mistakes all the time and he admits them. I think it was like a month ago that JR kept wasing Hardy's whisper in the wind a twist of fate. He admitted it, give him credit for that.

Wrestling Station

He needs an HD glasses for better visualization of what he reads in front of him.. :yes:

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
Damn!

''I'll break your fucking back and make you humble''

:p

Iron Sheik Challenges Ultimate Warrior
[YT]R7IdaSlpIN8[/YT]

The Rated R CMStar

JR has been getting wrong a lot of moves. He confuses a lot of Kennedy's, Jeff Hardy's and he used to mess up Lashley's moves. But hey, with all that, he is still the best play by play announcer in the business today.

Marvel26

Reaction score
Don't diss JR!! He is great and has been doing what he does for years now. OK, he makes the odd mistake but who really cares. He's much better than Mike Tenay and Don West from TNA

C4

JR is an amazing announcer!

Fuck the fat Bastard with glitter on his face; from space who held both titles, he is self-destructed, didn't you hear?

JR makes errors and that's why he is the voice of Raw :shifty:

MrKennedyMark

Reaction score
He makes mistakes as does everyone else, no biggie. He admits to them, so give him credit for that. JR is still currently the best play by play guy, Tenay would be second.

J

Damn!

''I'll break your fucking back and make you humble''

:p

Iron Sheik Challenges Ultimate Warrior
[YT]R7IdaSlpIN8[/YT]

The Irion Sheik Rules...and yea...WHo cares if Jr messes up once in a while...Its not like the wrestlers don't mess up...

Beer Money Army

i remember at Final 4 1997 PPV austin n hart were abount to go at it. and jr says Stone cold and austin..

Jr use to get Benoit/y2J mixed up when they wrestled....

JR usually get knowledge wrestling facts mistaken easily.. I have noticed it since 1997

but what else i notice when jerry Lawler is his brain slowly being eaten by an ant each week of raw...

because He sounds like an 8 year old inside an 60000 yr old body that has had 20-40 yrs wrestling knowledge and doesn't know the rules and whats legal n whats Illegal..

but Hey i would rather listen to these 2 douchbags than having Michael cole with King..