Zack Ryder...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

fuzzy

Reaction score
YOU DON'T RECALL IT? YOU JUST LITERALLY QUOTED IT. The fuck with that I don't believe you or you're some kind of messiah.

Also, can somebody draw fuzzy a picture or something, kid needs help.
I'm sorry i'm not smart as ur wise-crackin' ass, but i just don't see how kane returning and kicking cena's ass left n right then cena kicking kane's ass, how is that suppose to turn cena heel?
explain o wise1...:) i want to know.

...god...

Reaction score
You're a fucking idiot. I was talking to Enzo hence why I quoted him. God bless mothers who like to abuse alochol while pregnant. And not to mention Luke pretty much gave a whole scenario.

fuzzy

Reaction score
You're a fucking idiot. I was talking to Enzo hence why I quoted him. God bless mothers who like to abuse alochol while pregnant. And not to mention Luke pretty much gave a whole scenario.

ok, but I still am curious about the whole cena/kane heel turning. that's why i asked in the first place, that's how u learn things, by asking:)

...god...

Reaction score
hope this is leading to Kane beating up Ryder in the hospital. Haven't seen that in a while and I miss it, like the old days. That's definitely the thing I'm looking forward to hopefully happening in this feud.