Zack Ryder signs confiscated

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

1chiban

Reaction score
Which is a shame as some notable names have publicly pushed him in interviews recently :/

noumenon

Reaction score
NO WE WILL NOT PUSH THE GUY WITH MORE CHARISMA AND BETTER IN RING TALENT THAN 3/4 THE ROSTER THAT EVERYONE WANTS TO SEE!!!!!!! WATCH THIS 25 MINUTE R-TRUTH/JOMO ANTI SMOKING PROMO INSTEAD!!!!

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
:(. His fucking shirt has sold a shit-ton since its release! If they cut Ryder, they're fucking themselves, hard.

PeepShow

Best in the World
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
w7tcn6p
Favorite Wrestler
FOxu9qI
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
66EZrsh
Favorite Sports Team
OPg6il8
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
Last I checked, it wasn't even available on wwe.com because it was sold out.

straight_edge76

Reaction score
I like Ryder. I really do. At first the Jersey boy gimmick I just thought was annoying, but it grew on me. He is pretty good in the ring, nothing out of this world, but he's easily just as good, if not better than guys like Ziggler and Kofi who have been more heavily pushed than he has over the last year or two.

Airfixx

Reaction score
Seems rather coincidental considering how talked about Zack is amongst the IWC right now.... Anyone else think the 'E might be fucking with the net-fans again (a la Danielson) and that they're in fact trying to put peeps of the 'scent' of an imminent push?

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
^The only way I see it as them keeping him is if they have plans to repackage him with a gimmick and not as Ryder...

...but with his net-fame and it obviously carrying over beyond the net, that would be stupid. Again, you JUST started selling his RYDER shirts, and they've been selling out faster than most of their merchandise. I think there may be some guys who are honestly hurt by the fact that one of their superstars promoted his shit better than some of the top talent do by wearing their shit ON the shows... or they're hurt by the fact that he's basically talking down on the writers, bookers, and management in his videos.

I will literally mtfo for Ryder wherever he goes from here... whether it be finally being pushed in the E, or wherever the fuck else he ends up going... because Zack Ryder will be a success.

Rell

Reaction score
God forbid a wrestler actually gets over on his own. What kinda backhanded shit is this!?

1chiban

Reaction score
Turns out that other signs were also confiscated at the event, including Cena signs. The stewards at WWE events are instructed to remove signs which are put up too much and which block the hard camera etc. It isn't some anti-Zack conspiracy after all :p