Zack Ryder News, Comments from John Cena & John Morrison, Lawler to Referee

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WrestlingSmarks News

Reaction score
- John Cena wrote the following to fans on Twitter this afternoon:

“CeNation. Lots of comments about how I should not be #1 contender for title. Don’t worry, ill only be there for another 2 weeks…… Then…the new #1 contender…will have to deal with me. #riseabovehate. Enjoy your day
icon_wink.gif

- As noted before, Jerry Lawler will team with Dory Funk Jr. and Colby Weston at Funk’s !BANG! TV tapings on September 10th in Ocala, Florida. Lawler will also special referee a match with Hollywood Heather vs. Claudia Reiff.

- For what it’s worth, John Morrison wrote the following on Twitter today: “At work sometimes I say stuff like “that makes sense” or “Great idea!” #WhiteLies.”

- Zack Ryder wrote on Twitter that his Broski headbands will be on sale for the first time at tonight’s RAW Supershow in Columbus and will come with an autograph. Ryder also revealed that his Broski shades will be released soon.