Zack Ryder’s New YouTube Episode, Trish’s New DVD, WWE Star Talks Chikara, More

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WrestlingSmarks News

Reaction score
- Hornswoggle put over the Chikara wrestling promotion on Twitter with the following comment: “Can’t wait for Chikara’s Chikarasaurus Rex to arrive! Everyone should check out their first iPPV on November 13th, I know I will be. Visit http://www.chikarapro.com/nov-13-2011.php for all the details on the iPPV event! Thanks @chikarapro for the constant entertainment!”

- Former WWE announcer Todd Pettengill and his WPLJ 95.5 FM morning show partner Scott Shannon will be celebrating 20 years at the station by hosting a Duran Duran concert at Madison Square Garden this Fall.

- The new “Stratusphere Yoga” DVD from Trish Stratus is now available at London Drugs stores in Canada. On September 10th, Trish will be appearing at the London Drugs on 66th Avenue in Langley, British Columbia from 12-1pm and at the London Drugs on Lougheed Highway in Burnaby, British Columbia from 3-4pm.

- Below is episode #29 of Zack Ryder’s YouTube page with footage of the off-camera Randy Orton segment at Monday’s RAW: