Z! True Long Island Story

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Clark Miller

Reaction score
I'm loving Zach Ryders Youtube Channel; http://www.youtube.com/user/LongIslandIcedZ

I'm definitely a Broski, and on Zach Ryders new Youtube Channel, He Shows you numerous amounts of comedy/charisma, the whole Internet Champ thing is Kind of Clever, he also lets you tweet him to have a chance to become broski of a week. Hes Been doing this for a few months now after hes gotten his huge fan base. So start supporting Zach Ryder, Be A Broski and watch his videos. Here's my favorite episode:

[video=youtube;Yr6vtwI2YVk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yr6vtwI2YVk&feature=channel_video_title[/video]

So what do you guys think of the huge Zach Ryder Buzz?

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
I'll kick this one off then being i'm probably at the other end of the spectrum compared to the guys on here.

His videos are mindly entertaining i'll give him that along with crediting him for putting in work to get himself noticed by creative and the like. He obviously has a fanbase so I think it's only right they give him a couple of months of airtime and see what happens with him, if he gets over with the casuals then great you've got another decent guy on your hands, if he doesn't get over then you just have him go back to jobberville on Superstars. With that being said, he doesn't entertain me in the slightest on TV like he does in his videos. Out of the all the midcard and lowercard acts on the roster, he ranks as one of the lowest who I actually care for.